The Edlund 356 food slicer is constructed of stainless steel and aluminum for corrosion resistance and durability. The stainless steel blades will not corrode, and the serrated edge creates clean cuts. A torque wrench is included to prevent overtightening of blades. A wash guard protects hands and fingers from injuries while hand washing the unit, while a guard lock sits over the blade cartridge in the dishwasher. This Edlund 356 food slicer has a blade that makes 3⁄16 inch cuts. It is ideal for soft fruits and vegetables like tomatoes.
- Ideal for slicing soft fruits and vegetables like tomatoes
- Stainless steel serrated blades create clean cuts without corroding
- 3⁄16-in. blade cuts
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction resist corrosion and are durable
- Stainless steel wash guard protects hands and fingers from getting cut while cleaning the unit
- Guard locks over the blade cartridge so it can easily be cleaned in the dishwasher
- Torque wrench is included to prevent overtightening the blades
- 230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall Dimensions: 111⁄2 in. W x 17 in. D x 121⁄2 in. H
- CE and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Food Slicer, electric, 3/16" slice blade assembly, tomato or soft fruits & vegetable, stainless steel construction, 230v/60/1-ph, NSF certified
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Edlund 356/230V SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cut Thickness||3/16 in.|
|For Use With||Soft Fruits & Vegetables|