The Edlund 356 food slicer is constructed of stainless steel and aluminum to make cleaning easy and add durability. With a blade that measures 3⁄16 of an inch, it is ideal for slicing tomatoes and other soft fruits and vegetables. For safe cleaning in the dishwasher, the guard locks over the blade cartridge. The wash guard is constructed of stainless steel, ensuring the safety and sanitation of the Edlund 356 food slicer for commercial settings.
- Ideal for regular size tomatoes or other soft fruits and vegetables
- 3⁄16-in. blade
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction is easy to clean
- Stainless steel wash guard is heavy-duty and resists corrosion
- Guard locks over the blade cartridge for safe cleaning
- Can be cleaned in the dishwasher
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall Dimensions: 111⁄2 in. W x 17 in. D x 121⁄2 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Food Slicer, electric, 3/16" slice blade assembly, tomato or soft fruits & vegetable, stainless steel construction, 115v/60/1-ph, NSF certified
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Edlund 356/115V SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cut Thickness||3/16 in.|
|For Use With|