MODEL UC4472N - 72' Under-counter Refrigerator, 3 Section / 3 Door, Front-Breathing Under-counter Refrigerated Bases
Good, Basic, Cold Storage
- Exterior Top is one-piece, 22-gauge stainless steel with integral 2.12' (5.1cm) square nosing on the front.
- Exterior back and bottom are two piece 24-gauge galvanized steel. Exterior ends are stainless steel.
- Interior Sides of door models are thermoformed ABS plastic with integral shelf supports. Base is fully insulated with high-density foamed in place polyurethane.
- Refrigeration system uses HFC-404A refrigerant. Compressor is 1/5 H.P., with condenser coil and hot gas condensate evaporator mounted on rear of the cabinet. Evaporator coils and temperature control are located on the interior rear wall of the cabinet. Refrigerant flow is controlled by a capillary tube. Cabinet maintains an interior cabinet temperature of 36 degree F to 40 degree F (2 degree C to 4 degree C).
- Electrical connection is 115 volt, 60 Hertz, single phase. Unit has an 8' (2.4m) long electrical cord and NEMA 5-15P plug.
- Casters: Equipment is mounted on 2' (5.08cm) diameter plate casters with front two locking.
- Doors have a 22-gauge stainless steel exterior, with thermoformed ABS plastic interior liner. Cabinet of door models has one adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelf.
Options & Accessories
- 18' wide single tier over-shelf
- Plastic laminate on front
- Additional wire shelves
- Door lock
- 36' height available for UC
- *220V/50 Hertz electrical system
* Inclusion of this option will alter electrical specifications of the unit.
Photo May Include Optional Accessories!
Undercounter Refrigerator, Reduced Height, three-section, 72" W, 17.7 cubic feet, (3) doors & shelves, stainless steel top, front & sides, self-closing hinges, black recessed handle, ABS interior, 3" casters, front-breathing rear-mounted refrigeration system 404A, 1/5 hp, cUL, UL, NSF, ENERGY STAR, 115V/60/1PH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Delfield UC4472N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||ABS Plastic|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|