Featuring an exterior top that is one piece and 22-gauge stainless steel with integral 2.12 in. square nosing on the front, the Delfield commercial under-counter refrigerator is built to last all of your uses! The refrigeration system uses HFC-404A refrigerant and the cabinet maintains an interior temperature of 36 degrees F to 40 degrees F. The doors have a 22-gauge stainless steel exterior with thermoformed ABS plastic interior liner. Keep all of your food items cold with the Delfield front-breathing under-counter refrigerated bases.
- Exterior Top is one-piece, 22-gauge stainless steel with integral 2.12" (5.1cm) square nosing on the front.
- Exterior back and bottom are two piece 24-gauge galvanized steel. Exterior ends are stainless steel.
- Interior Sides of door models are thermoformed ABS plastic with integral shelf supports. Base is fully insulated with high-density foamed in place polyurethane.
- Refrigeration system uses HFC-404A refrigerant. Compressor is 1/5 H.P., with condenser coil and hot gas condensate evaporator mounted on rear of the cabinet. Evaporator coils and temperature control are located on the interior rear wall of the cabinet. Refrigerant flow is controlled by a capillary tube. Cabinet maintains an interior cabinet temperature of 36°F to 40°F (2°C to 4°C).
- Electrical connection is 115 volt, 60 Hertz, single phase. Unit has an 8" (2.4m) long electrical cord and NEMA 5-15P plug.
- Casters: Equipment is mounted on 2" (5.08cm) diameter plate casters with front two locking.
- Doors have a 22-gauge stainless steel exterior, with thermoformed ABS plastic interior liner. Cabinet of door models has one adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelf.
Undercounter Refrigerator, Reduced Height, two-section, 48" W, 16.0 cubic feet, (2) doors, (2) 1/1 GN shelves, stainless steel top, front & sides, ABS interior, 3" casters, front-breathing rear-mounted refrigeration system, 1/5 hp, cUL, UL, NSF, ENERGY STAR, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Delfield UC4448N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Interior Construction||ABS Plastic|