The Delfield ND-45 drop-in napkin dispenser holds as many as (500) 4-inch-by-5.37-inch paper napkins. A cover sits over the dispenser opening to protect napkins from contaminants, and it snaps into the top flange to simplify cleanup. The carrier head is supported by extension springs, while angle guides welded to the flanges enhance structural strength. Additional durability is provided by the simple-to-clean, stainless steel construction. This Delfield ND-45 napkin dispenser fits in a 7-inch-by-5.62-inch cutout.
- Can hold (500) 4-in. x 5.37-in. paper napkins
- Cover protects napkins from debris
- Cover snaps onto the top flange
- 2 extension springs add support for the carrier head
- Integrally welded angle guides on the top and bottom flange improve body structure
- Mostly constructed of stainless steel to resist rusting and provide strength
- Fits in a 7-in. x 5.62-in. cutout
- Overall dimensions: 7.62 in. L x 6 in. W x 24 in. H
- NSF certified
Napkin Dispenser, open frame drop-in design, 4" x 5.37" napkin dimension, (5-5/8" x 7" cutout required), NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield ND-45 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet