With this Delfield N8831 drop-in hot food well unit, you will not have to worry about your food getting cold or stale. This one-piece unified design allows for consistent and continual warming. With the two 1,000-watt heating elements, this hot food pan can keep food at appropriate serving temperatures. The well is designed to hold two full-size, 12-inch-by-20-inch pans and has single tank electrical controls. This drop-in hot food pan can be conveniently altered to suit your needs since an adaptor bar is provided, allowing for the placement of the 12-inch-by-20-inch pans. A thermostat is wired to the control panel for mounting in the center or in a customizable remote location of your choosing. The Delfield N8831 drop-in hot food well unit has fiberglass insulation on its sides and blanket insulation on the bottom to keep heat surrounding the wells so food stays at its optimum holding temperature.
- Single tank hot food well
- Accepts 2 standard-size, 12-in. x 20-in. food pans
- Has adapter bars to accommodate standard-size pans
- Made for wet applications only
- Constructed from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Single thermostatic temperature control is wired to the main control panel
- Creased to a 1-in. male NPT drain
- (2) 1000 W heating elements are mounted on the underside of the well
- Sides have fiberglass insulation to keep heat inside
- Bottom has blanket insulation to keep heat inside
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 17 A, 2000 W
- Overall Dimensions: 31.75 in. W x 26 in. D x 11 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Drop-In Hot Food Well Unit, electric, single tank, wet type w/drain, 2-pan size for 12" x 20" pans, remote control panel w/single thermostat control, s/s top and wells, galvanized outer liner.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Delfield N8831 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet