The Delfield N8787-D drop-in hot food well is perfect for hot buffet lines. This unit holds six 12-inch-by-20-inch standard size pans that sit in flush-mounted, die-stamped individual wells. These wells are slightly pressed into the top to contain condensation so food will not become soggy. A 1000-watt heating element its underneath each well. Individual infinite temperature controls are installed in the control panel and give operators direct control over each of those elements. The entire unit has fiberglass insulation and a non-marring press fit gasket to keep heat from escaping. The top of the well is made from stainless steel to resist corrosion, while the exterior body is galvanized for durability. No matter if you use the unit for wet or dry operation, the Delfield N8787-D drop-in hot food well is perfect for keeping food hot.
- Accepts 6 standard 12-in. x 20-in. food pans
- Flush-mounted, die-stamped 12-in. x 20-in. wells
- Wells are depressed into the top to hold condensation
- Press-fit top gasket keeps heat inside
- Compatible with wet and dry operation for different applications
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat around the wells
- Individual infinite temperature controls are wired to a main control panel
- 1000 W heating element attached to the bottom of each well to provide even heat
- Stainless steel construction is easy to clean
- Galvanized exterior body for durability
- 1⁄2-in. stainless steel drains
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 29-32 A, 6000-7200 W
- Overall Dimensions: 871⁄4 in. L x 26 in. W x 91⁄2 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Drop-In Hot Food Well Unit, electric, individual pans, wet/dry type w/drain and manifold, 6-pan size for 12" x 20" pans, remote control panel w/individual thermostat controls, s/s top and wells, galvanized outer liner.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Delfield N8787-D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet