The Delfield N8759-D drop-in hot food well accepts four standard-size, 12-inch-by-20-inch food pans that sit in individual flush-mounted wells. To hold in condensation, these wells slightly decline into the top. Each well has its own individual temperature control and a 1000-watt heating element so you can heat different dishes at the same time. This unit would work perfectly in a buffet line since you can heat different dishes simultaneously and use them for wet or dry operations. Fiberglass insulation on all sides of the unit and a non-marring, press-fit top gasket keeps the wells heated by not letting heat escape. The top is constructed from stainless steel so it resists corrosion and is easy to clean. The rest of the body is galvanized for added strength. The Delfield N8759-D drop-in hot food well has to be hard wired in the field because the individual temperature controls are wired to a main control panel that must be mounted in a counter or at another remote location.
- Accepts four standard-size, 12-in. x 20-in. food pans
- Individual, flush-mounted, die-stamped, drawn, 12-in. x 20-in. wells
- Wells slightly decline into the top to hold condensation in
- Individual temperature control a 1000 W heating element on each well
- Infinite temperature controls are wired to one control panel
- Press-fit top gasket keeps heat from escaping
- Suitable for wet and dry operation
- Has to be hardwired in the field
- 1⁄2-in. stainless steel drains
- Stainless steel top resists corrosion and is easy to clean
- Insulated on all sides with fiberglass insulation to keep heat inside
- Exterior body is galvanized for added strength
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 20-22 A, 4000-4800 W
- Overall Dimensions: 59.5 in. W x 26 in. D x 9.5 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Drop-In Hot Food Well Unit, electric, individual pans, wet/dry type w/drain and manifold, 4-pan size for 12" x 20" pans, remote control panel w/individual thermostat controls, s/s top and wells, galvanized outer liner.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Delfield N8759-D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet