The Delfield N8745-D drop-in hot food is a good choice for outfitting buffet lines to keep food hot while customers serve themselves. This model accepts three standard-size pans that measure 12 inches by 20 inches. These pans sit in individual wells that slightly decline so condensation is held in the top. Each well has its own individual temperature control and 1000 watt heating element so you can place different dishes in each well and keep it at its perfect holding temperature. A non-marring, press-fit top gasket keeps heat inside while the fiberglass insulation throughout the unit keeps the wells thoroughly heated. The stainless steel top and galvanized exterior make the unit durable for long-term use. The Delfield N8745-D drop-in hot food well can be used for wet or dry applications.
- Accepts three standard-size, 12-in. x 20-in. food pans
- Stainless steel constructed top resists corrosion
- Die-stamped, drawn 12-in. x 20-in. individual wells are slightly depressed into the top to hold in condensation
- 1⁄2-in. stainless steel drains
- Non-marring, top, press-fit gasket keeps heat inside
- Has to be hard wired in the field
- Can be used for wet and dry operation
- Fiberglass insulation is on all sides to keep heat surrounding the wells so food stays hot
- Individual infinite temperature controls are wired to a main control panel
- Exterior body is galvanized for durability
- Each well has individual temperature control and a 1000 W heating element
- All individual controls are wired to the control panel for mounting in the counter or another location
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15-16 A, 3000-4000 W
- Overall Dimensions: 45.63 in. W x 26 in. D x 9.5 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Drop-In Hot Food Well Unit, Electric, individual pans, wet/dry type with drain & manifold, 3-pan size for 12" x 20" pans, individual infinite temperature controls, stainless steel top & wells, galvanized outer liner, (44-5/8" x 25" cutout required), cUL, UL, NSF, 208-230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield N8745-D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Wet or Dry|
|Specialty Options||With Drain|