The Delfield N8731-D drop-in hot food well has a galvanized steel exterior and stainless steel interior and top for minor damage and corrosion resistance. For easy installation, the unit has a non-marring top gasket. Two 12-inch-by-20-inch food pans fit in this well; since they are depressed, condensation is retained in the well. Infinite temperature controls make the heat simple to regulate, while fiberglass insulation helps retain heat in the wells and direct it towards product. The Delfield N8731-D drop-in hot food well can be used for wet or dry applications.
- (2) 11.87-in. x 19.87-in. wells hold (2) 12-in. x 20-in. food pans
- Depressed wells hold in condensation
- 0.5-in. stainless steel drain
- Temperature is easy to control with the infinite temperature controls
- Product is heated properly since heating elements are attached to the bottom of each well
- Ideal for wet or dry application
- Must be hard wired in the field
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16.6 A, 2000 W
- Countertop Cutout Dimensions: 30.75 in. L x 25 in. W
- Control Panel Cutout Dimensions: 10.31 in. L x 7 in. W x 4.62 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 31.75 in. L x 26 in. W x 9.5 in. H
- UL and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Food stays warm since heat is kept in the well with the fiberglass insulation
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and damage resistant
- Galvanized steel exterior is strong and resists corrosion
- Press-fit, non-marring top gasket is easy to install
- Die-stamped, flush-mounted individual wells keep pans separate
Drop-In Hot Food Well Unit, Electric, individual pans, wet/dry type with drain & manifold, 2-pan size for 12" x 20" pans, individual infinite temperature controls, stainless steel top & wells, galvanized outer liner, (30-3/4" x 25" cutout required), cUL, UL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield N8731-D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet