The Delfield N8643 drop-in hot and cold food well is easy to control with its simple 3-way Hot/Cold/Off switch. Adapter bars ensure food pans fit snugly in the well, while flush-mounted hot operation or 2-inch recessed cold operation is possible with the adjustable pan support. The 1-inch drain has a screen to trap food particles.
With a push-in flange gasket, this food well is ready to be installed immediately. Its top and interior are constructed of stainless steel, while the exterior is galvanized steel for durability and corrosion resistance. Cold air and heat are kept in the well instead of radiating out with its high-density polyurethane insulation.
The Delfield N8643 drop-in hot and cold combination pan has a galvanized steel frame that secures the condensing unit in place. With HFC-404A refrigerant, the lines wrap around the interior cut outs to ensure product stays cool. For heated applications, immersion heaters are used to heat water that are placed in the bottom of the food well. A high-limit safety switch will turn the heaters off if it goes over the safe temperature limit.
- Controls are easy to use with the 3-way Hot/Cold/Off switch
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel exterior
- The unit's top and interior stainless steel construction prevents dents and scratches
- Flush-mounted hot operation and 2-in. recessed cold operation are possible with the adjustable pan support
- 12-in. x 20-in. pans are accepted by the adapter bars for a secure fit
- Screen over the 1-in. drain keeps food particles from getting stuck
- Stainless steel louver sits over the condenser for proper airflow
- Temperatures are kept in the well with its polyurethane foam insulation
- Push-in flange gasket makes the unit easy to install
- 11-in. x 8-in. rear cutout for air circulation
- 120-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 21 A, 1⁄4 HP
- Cutout Dimensions: 42.5 in. L x 25 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 43.5 in. L x 26 in. W x 25.75 in. H
- cULus and UL listed; NSF certified
- Condenser is held in place with a galvanized steel frame
- The HFC-404A refrigerant provides cool temperatures
- Cold operation thermostat is next to the condensing unit
- Water in the well is heated with stainless steel immersion heaters
- If safe temperatures are exceeded, a high-limit safety switch turns the heaters off
- Remote control panel houses hot operation thermostat
Drop-In Hot/Cold Food Well, 43-1/2", 3-pan size for 12" x 20" pans, 8" deep single tank with drain, remote control panel with single temperature control & three-way toggle switch, stainless steel top & well, galvanized steel exterior housing, self-contained refrigeration, 1/4 HP, (42-1/2" x 25" cutout required), cUL, UL, NSF, 120-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Delfield N8643 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||With Drain|