The Delfield N8630 drop-in hot and cold food well has a three-way switch with Hot/Cold/Off options to make the unit easy to operate. The top and interior of the unit are made of stainless steel for minor damage resistance. Its exterior resists corrosion since it is made of galvanized steel. Both hot and cold temperatures are retained with the polyurethane foam insulation.
This unit is ready to be dropped into countertops with its push-in flange gasket. An adjustable pan support lets you use the well for flush-mount hot operation and 2-inch recessed cold operation. Pans fit neatly in the well thanks to the adapter bars for 12-inch-by-20-inch pans. Under the countertop, a stainless steel louver mounts over the condenser to allow airflow.
For heated applications, you must add water to the well and position pans in place. Stainless steel immersion heaters are used to heat the water, and a high-limit safety switch will shut the unit off if safe temperature levels are exceeded. For cold applications, a galvanized steel frame secures the condenser under the well. The Delfield N8630 drop-in hot and cold combination pan uses HFC-404A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures.
- 3-way switch with Hot/Cold/Off options provides easy operation
- Galvanized steel exterior resists corrosion
- The stainless steel construction of the top and interior is corrosion resistant
- Adjustable pan support allows flush-mounted hot operation and 2-in. recessed cold operation
- Adapter bars are included to accommodate 12-in. x 20-in. pans
- 1-in. drain with a screen traps food particles
- Stainless steel louver should be mounted in front of the condenser in the countertop for airflow
- Retains heat or cold with the polyurethane foam insulation
- Rear must have 11-in. x 8-in. cutout for air circulation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 25 A, 1⁄4 HP
- Cutout Dimensions: 29.75 in. L x 25 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 30.75 in. L x 26 in. W x 25.75 in. H
- cULus and UL listed; NSF certified
- Steel frame holds the condenser in place
- Uses HFC-404A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- Thermostat for cold operation is next to the condensing unit
- Stainless steel immersion heaters warms water to keep food warm
- High-limit safety switch will turn the heater off if it exceeds safe temperatures
- Thermostat for hot operation is located on remote control panel
Drop-In Hot/Cold Food Well, 30-3/4", 2-pan size for 12" x 20" pans, 8" deep single tank with drain, remote control panel with single temperature control & three-way toggle switch, stainless steel top & well, galvanized steel exterior housing, self-contained refrigeration, 1/4 HP, (29-3/4" x 25" cutout required), cUL, UL, NSF, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Delfield N8630 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|12x20 Pans Held||2|
|Category||Drop In Refrigeration|
|Type||Hot & Cold Combinations|