MODEL N8169B - N8100B Series, Self Contained Bloomington Style Refrigerated Cold Pans, Drop-In Mechanically Cooled Pan, 3 - Pan Size
Product Shown Model N8156B
Good, Basic, Cold Storage
- Top is one-piece 20-gauge stainless steel. Interior liner is 22-gauge stainless steel and is creased to a 1.00' (2.43cm) diameter drain. A stainless steel holding clip adjusts for pans recessed 2' (5.1cm), or 3' (7.6cm) to accommodate 12' x 20' (30.5cm x 50.8cm) pans 4' (10.2cm) or 6' (15.2cm) deep supplied by others. Product temperatures of 33 degree F (1 degree C) to 41 degree F (5 degree C) are maintained when 4' (10.2cm) deep pans are recessed 3' (7.6cm) at 86 degree F ambient room temperature, meeting NSF 7 requirements. Adapter bars are standard.
- Sides and bottom are wrapped with refrigeration lines and insulated with high-density closed-cell polyurethane. Exterior housing is 22-gauge galvanized steel.
- Condensing unit is suspended below the cold pan on a 16-gauge steel frame and uses HFC-134a refrigerant. Temperature control has an ON/OFF position to shut down cold pan. Unit has an 8' (2.4m) cord and NEMA 5-15P plug.
- A stainless steel louver is provided for field installation; cutout dimension is 12' x 23.5' (30.5cm x 59.7cm). A second opening at the rear of the cabinet should be provided at installation to allow for proper air circulation.
Options & Accessories
- Custom sizes and styles
- Single or double service flip-up sneeze guards.
- Relocate compressor
- Mullion fan assembly
- Remote refrigeration (specify refrigerant)
- *220V/50 cycle
* Inclusion of this option will alter the electrical specifications of the unit.
Photo May Include Optional Accessories!
Drop-In Mechanically Cooled Pan, 5-pan size, 8" deep, 1" dia. drain, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, galvanized steel outer liner, includes adapter bars, self-contained refrigeration, cUL, UL, NSF-7 (cut-out size 68" x 25"), 1/4 hp, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Delfield N8169B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet