The Delfield N8169B drop-in refrigerator holds five 12-inch-by-20-inch pans in place with adapter bars and a pan rest. The exterior, interior, and top resist corrosion and minor damage since they are made of galvanized and stainless steel. Installing this well is simple with a press-fit, non-marring gasket. Polyurethane foam insulation retains cold air so product stays cool.
The condensing unit is held in place with a galvanized frame under the well. A stainless steel louver goes over the condenser to provide ideal airflow. Its interior walls are wrapped with refrigeration lines to ensure product is fully chilled. The Delfield N8169B mechanically-cooled cold pan uses HFC-404A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures.
- Holds (5) 12-in. x 20-in. pans
- V-stamped, integral pan rest ensure the 4-in. or 6-in. deep food pans stay in place
- Adapter bars keep the food pans separated and secure
- Stainless steel interior and top resist scratches and dents
- Galvanized steel exterior body resists corrosion
- High-density polyurethane foam insulation keeps cold air in the well
- Easily install the unit with its non-marring, press-fit top gasket
- Stainless steel louver goes over the condenser to provide air circulation
- 1-in.-dia. plastic drain
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.6 A, 1⁄4 HP, 948 BTU, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Cutout Dimensions: 68 in. L x 25 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 69 in. L x 26 in. W x 21.875 in. H
- cULus and UL listed; NSF certified
- Interior walls are wrapped with refrigeration lines, providing an ideal cooling system
- Thermal transfer compound ensures product is fully cooled
- HFC-404A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Product stays in the safe zone of 33-41 degrees F in 86 degrees F ambient temperatures
- Easily operate the unit with the On/Off temperature control
- Condensing unit is held in place with a galvanized frame
Drop-In Mechanically Cooled Pan, 69" W x 26" D, 5-pan size, 8" deep, 1" dia. drain, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, galvanized steel outer liner, includes adapter bars, self-contained refrigeration, 1/4 hp, (68" x 25" cutout required), cUL, UL, NSF 7, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield N8169B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||26 - 28 in|