The Delfield N8168NB drop-in refrigerated cold pans are great for buffets and grocery stores. Food is kept at ideal holding temperatures in three 12-inch-by-20-inch pans that can be 4 or 6 inches deep. Polyurethane foam insulation is used to retain cold temperatures within the unit, and GFC-134A refrigerant keeps them cold.
The entire refrigeration system is self-contained, meaning all of the components are built together, so servicing and cleaning the unit is easy. The condensing unit is suspended on a galvanized frame for sturdiness. Thermal transfer compound enables the ability for superior cooling in the unit. The Delfield N8168NB drop-in refrigerated cold pans is constructed from stainless steel for durability in commercial settings, resistance to corrosion and minor damage, and is easy to clean.
- (3) 12 in. x 20 in. pan capacity
- Can be 4 in. or 6 in. deep
- V-stamped pan rest is integrated into the unit
- Durable stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Stainless steel interior liner is spot clipped and wrapped with refrigeration lines
- Superior cooling is possible with the thermal transfer compound
- Adapter bars included
- 1-in. plastic drain
- Environmentally friendly polyurethane foam insulation retains cold air
- Top gasket is non-marring with press fit
- Condensing unit is suspended on a galvanized frame
- Refrigeration system is self-contained for simple service
- HFC-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄5 HP, 4 A, 676 BTU, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 67.5 in. W x 18 in. D x 21.87 in. H
- cULus and UL listed; NSF certified
Narrow Drop-In Cold Food Unit, refrigerated, 3-pan size, 4" or 6" deep pans, 1" drain, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, galvanized steel outer liner, self-contained refrigeration, cUL, UL, NSF-7, (cut-out size 66.51" x 17"), 1/5 hp, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Delfield N8168NB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet