The Delfield N8156B drop-in cold pan exterior is constructed from stainless steel, and the interior liner is made from stainless steel for easy clean up and compatibility with virtually any kitchen design. The exterior body is made from galvanized steel for durability. To ensure your cold food stays crisp and fresh, the sides and bottoms of this appliance are wrapped with refrigeration lines and insulated with high-density polyurethane foam.
The temperature control unit features an on/off switch position to shut down the cold pan. HFC-404A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures and uses thermal transfer compound for excellent cooling capacity. The Delfield N8156B drop-in cold pan can hold up to four 12 inch by 20 inch pans at a time, which allows you to hold up to four different foods at one time.
- Holds (4) 12 in. x 20 in. pans
- Adapter bars included
- Condensing unit is suspended on a galvanized frame
- Refrigeration system is self-contained for simple service
- HFC-404A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Stainless steel interior liner has refrigerant lines running through it
- Thermal transfer compound is used for excellent cooling
- Cold air is kept in the unit with polyurethane foam insulation
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel construction is ideal for commercial use and resists minor damage and corrosion
- Galvanized exterior body is durable
- 1-in. plastic drain
- Press fit top gasket is non-marring
- Integral, V-stamped pan rest
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄4 HP, 5.6 A, 758 BTU, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 56.25 in. W x 26 in. D x 21.87 in. H
- cULus and UL listed; NSF certified
Drop-In Mechanically Cooled Pan, 4-pan size, 1" dia. drain, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, galvanized steel outer liner, includes adapter bars, self-contained refrigeration, cUL, UL, NSF-7 (cut-out size 55-1/4" x 25"), 1/4 hp, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Delfield N8156B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet