The Delfield N8146NB drop-in refrigerator is a great addition to delis and buffet lines where cold product is displayed. Refrigeration lines are wrapped around the well to ensure product is properly chilled, while its polyurethane insulation retains cold air. Its condensing unit is held in place with a galvanized frame under the entire unit.
Two 12-inch-by-20-inch pans will fit in this drop-in well with adapter bars. A V-stamped, integral pan rest will accept pans up to 6 inches deep. The top and interior are constructed of stainless steel for durability while its exterior is made of galvanized steel for corrosion resistance. The Delfield N8146NB drop-in cold food well is easy to install thanks to the non-marring, press fit top gasket.
- (2) 12-in. x 20-in. pan capacity
- Integral, V-stamped pan rest accepts up to 6-in. deep food pans
- Adapter bars eliminate gaps between the pans to help prevent temperature loss
- Top and interior are constructed of stainless steel for minor damage resistance
- Corrosion-resistant exterior is made of galvanized steel
- Product stays chilled and cold air stays in the well with its polyurethane insulation
- Non-marring, press fit top gasket provides easy installation
- Stainless steel louver goes over the condenser to provide airflow
- 11-in. x 22-in. opening at the rear should be left during installation for proper air circulation
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 1⁄5 HP, 454 BTU, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Cutout Dimensions: 45.75 in. L x 17 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 46.75 in. L x 18 in. W x 21.875 in. H
- cULus and UL listed; NSF certified
- Cold air is maintained with the HFC-134A refrigerant
- Refrigeration lines are wrapped around the pan cut outs for ideal cooling
- Ambient temperature of 86 degrees F maintain product temperatures from 33-41 degrees F
- On/Off temperature control is easy to use
- Galvanized frame holds the condensing unit in place
Narrow Drop-In Cold Food Unit, refrigerated, 46-3/4" W x 18" D, 2-pan size, 1" drain, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, galvanized steel outer liner, self-contained refrigeration, 1/5 hp, (45-3/4" x 17" cutout required), cUL, UL, NSF 7, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield N8146NB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||15 - 25 in|
|Product Type||Food Bars & Buffets|