The Delfield N8143B drop-in refrigerator uses a thermal transfer compound to ensure product is cooled properly. Product will stay in its ideal range of 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit if the ambient temperature is at or below 86 degrees Fahrenheit. There is an On/Off switch for the temperature control, offering easy operation. Refrigeration lines are wrapped and spot clipped around the sides to ensure product stays cold.
Its condensing unit is suspended from the pan on a galvanized frame, and the pan's exterior is galvanized to resist corrosion. The interior liner and top are constructed of easy-to-clean stainless steel for durability and minor damage resistance. This cold pan is able to hold three 12-inch-by-20-inch pans with a 4-inch or 6-inch depth thanks to the integral, V-stamped pan rest. Adapter bars ensure the food pans stay in place.
The Delfield N8143B mechanically-cooled cold pan uses environmentally friendly, high-density polyurethane foam insulation to retain cold air. It is also non ODP and non GWP, as well as Kyoto Protocol compliant. When installing this unit, a 42.5-inch-by-25-inch cutout is required and an 11-inch-by-22-inch space should be left at the rear for air flow.
- Holds (3) 12 in. x 20 in. pans
- V-stamped, integral pan rest accommodates 4-in. or 6-in. deep food pans
- Adapter bars are made for a 12-in. x 20-in. standard opening
- Stainless steel top construction resists corrosion and minor damage
- Exterior is galvanized for corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel interior liner walls are spot clipped and wrapped with refrigeration lines
- High-density polyurethane foam insulation is environmentally friendly and retains cold air
- Press fit top gasket is non-marring
- Stainless steel louver is included for installation
- 1-in.-dia. plastic drain
- 11 in. x 22 in. opening at the rear should be left during installation for proper air circulation
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3.7 A, 1⁄5 HP, 569 BTU, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Cutout Dimensions: 42.5 in. L x 25 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 43.5 in. L x 26 in. W x 21.875 H
- cULus and UL listed; NSF certified
- Ideal cooling is provided by the thermal transfer compound
- Uses HFC-404A refrigerant to provide cool air
- Product temperatures from 33-41 degrees F are maintained in an environment up to 86 degrees F
- On/Off temperature control for the cold pan
- Condensing unit is suspended on a galvanized frame
Drop-In Mechanically Cooled Pan, 43-1/2"W x 26" D, 3-pan size, 1" dia. drain, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, galvanized steel outer liner, includes adapter bars, self-contained refrigeration, 1/5 hp, (42-1/2" x 25" cutout required), cUL, UL, NSF 7, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Delfield N8143B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||26 - 28 in|