With a two pan capacity and 20 gauge stainless steel top, this mechanically cooled drop in cold pan from Delfield is specifically designed to assist commercial cooling endeavors of virtually any size!
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Delfield Drop-In Mechanically Cooled Pan
- Stainless steel construction (22 gauge) ensures that this cooled pan lasts for years
- Design of this cooled pan ensures that your cold pans are kept at a consistent temperature range from 33 degrees F to 41 degrees F
- The sides and bottom are wrapped with refrigeration lines and insulated with high density closed cell polyurethane
- The condensing unit of this drop in cold pan is suspended below the cold pan on a 16 gauge steel frame
- The temperature controls have an ON/OFF position to shut down the cold pan when not in use to reduce energy waste
- Includes a galvanized steel outer liner, adapter bars and self-contained refrigeration
- Cut-out size of 29-3/4 in. x 25-in.
- 2-pan size capacity
- 1/5 HP
Drop-In Mechanically Cooled Pan, 2-pan size, 1" dia. drain, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, galvanized steel outer liner, includes adapter bars, self-contained refrigeration, cUL, UL, NSF-7 (cut-out size 29-3/4" x 25"), 1/5 hp, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Delfield N8130B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Drop In Refrigeration|
|12x20 Pans Held||2|