The Delfield N8130B drop-in refrigerator is great for deli areas in restaurants or grocery stores to hold large amounts of cold product. Two 12-inch-by-20-inch pans will fit in this drop-in thanks to adapter bars; the pans can be 4 or 6 inches deep. Its stainless steel construction resists scratches, dents, and other minor damage. Since the exterior is made of galvanized steel, it resists corrosion.
Refrigeration lines are wrapped around the interior walls of the cold pan to ensure product stays cold. Its HFC-404A refrigerant and thermal transfer compound also help maintain cool temperatures. The temperature can be controlled with an On/Off switch. Product is kept within the ideal range of 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit in an ambient temperature of 86 degrees Fahrenheit or lower. The Delfield N8130B drop-in mechanically-chilled cold pan uses polyurethane insulation to help retain cold air.
- (2) 12-in. x 20-in. pan capacity
- 4-in. or 6-in. deep food pans fit in the unit with the V-stamped, integral pan rest
- 12-in. x 20-in. standard openings are accepted thanks to the adapter bars
- Top is made of heavy duty stainless steel that is easy to clean
- Corrosion-resistant exterior body is made of galvanized steel
- Refrigeration lines are wrapped around the interior walls to ensure product stays cool
- Cold air is retained with the environmentally friendly, high-density foam insulation made of polyurethane
- Non-marring press fit top gasket
- Installation is simple with the stainless steel louver
- 1-in.-dia. plastic drain
- Ideal air circulation is created with a 11-in. x 22-in. opening at the rear
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3.7 A, 1⁄5 HP, 379 BTU, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Cutout Dimensions: 29.75 in. L x 25 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 30.75 in. L x 26 in. W x 21.875 in. H
- cULus and UL listed; NSF certified
- Thermal transfer compound ideally cools product
- Cool temperatures are maintained with HFC-404A refrigerant
- Withstands use in ambient temperatures of 86 degrees F and maintains product temperatures from 33-41 degrees F
- Easily control the temperatures with the On/Off control
- Galvanized frame supports the condensing unit
Drop-In Mechanically Cooled Pan, 30-3/4"W x 26" D, 2-pan size, 1" dia. drain, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, galvanized steel outer liner, includes adapter bars, self-contained refrigeration, 1/5 hp, (29-3/4" x 25" cutout required), cUL, UL, NSF 7, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield N8130B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||26 - 28 in|