The Delfield N8118B drop-in cold pan can hold a 12 inch by 20 inch sheet pan. Adapter bars are included to ensure the pan does not move around once it is placed in the cold pan. A 1-inch plastic drain helps with the clean-up process. HFC-404A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures and has thermal transfer compound running through it for excellent cooling capacity. The refrigeration system is self-contained for easy maintenance, while the condensing unit sits on a galvanized frame for stability. Cold air stays in the cold pan since it is insulated with polyurethane foam. The Delfield N8118B drop-in cold pan is constructed from stainless steel for durability.
- Self-contained refrigeration system is easy to maintain
- Cool temperatures are maintained with HFC-404A refrigerant
- Refrigerant lines run through the stainless steel interior liner
- Thermal transfer compound runs through the refrigerant lines for excellent cooling
- Condensing unit sits on a galvanized frame
- Polyurethane foam insulation keeps cold air in the unit
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Heavy-duty galvanized exterior body
- Holds (1) 12 in. x 20 in. pan
- Adapter bars included
- 1-in. plastic drain
- Press fit, non-marring top gasket
- Integral, V-stamped pan rest
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄4 HP, 3.7 A, 204 BTU, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 56.25 in. W x 26 in. D x 21.87 in. H
- cULus and UL listed; NSF certified
Drop-In Mechanically Cooled Pan, 18"W x 26" D, 1-pan size, 1" dia. drain, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, galvanized steel outer liner, includes adapter bars, self-contained refrigeration, 1/5 hp, (17" x 25" cutout required), cUL, UL, NSF 7, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield N8118B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||26 - 28 in|