Standard Features and Benefits:
- Delfield Narrow Drop-In Iced Cold Pan
- Insulated with high density closed cell polyurethane, this pan is designed to maintain cold temperatures for longer than many competitors
- The top of this 1 pan drop in iced cold pan features a top that is constructed of one piece 20 gauge stainless steel
- The interior liner is 22 gauge stainless steel and is creased a 1-in. diameter drain
- This drop in iced cold pan also features a removable perforated steel false bottom and is provided with adapter bars to allow the placement of 12-in. x 20-in. pans
- This iced cold pan is supplied with a 1-in. plastic drain and the exterior housing is 22 gauge galvanized steel for easy cleaning and corrosion resistance
- Unit is insulated in high density, closed cell polyurethane
- Cut-out size of 17-in. x 45-3/4 in.
- Total dimensions: 46-3/4 in. W x 18-in. D x 10-3/4 in. H
- NSF-2 Certified
Drop-In Narrow Ice Cooled Cold Pan, 46-3/4" W x 18" D, (2) 12" x 20" pan size, fit top gasket, removable perforated false bottom, 1" drain , stainless steel top & interior, galvanized exterior, (45-3/4" x 17" cutout required), NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield N8046N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||15 - 25 in|