Using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the Delfield GCF2P-S Coolscapes™ two-section reach-in freezer maintains temperatures from -5 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. A thermostatic expansion valve controls the amount of refrigerant that is released to bring down temperatures when the door has been opened. There is an adaptive defrost system that keeps ice off the evaporator coil to prevent a system failure. Since the refrigeration system is top mounted, the components are separated from floor debris and dust. This also maximizes storage space in the cabinet.
Product inside the Delfield GCF2P-S Coolscapes two-section reach-in freezer is held on six epoxy-coated wire shelves. There are two full-height doors, and they have smart hinges that automatically close to retain cold air and stay open past 90 degrees to make loading product and cleaning the cabinet convenient. These doors can be locked to limit access to the stored items, preventing tampering and theft.
- Comes with 6 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Can accommodate full-size pans
- LED interior lighting shines on the product to enhance visibility
- Coated aluminum interior resists corrosion, dents, and scratches
- Exterior front is constructed of stainless steel to simplify cleaning
- Exterior sides are constructed of aluminum to support regular use in commercial applications
- 5-in. locking casters are included for mobility
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10 A, 10.65 kW, 0.68 HP, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 55.22 in. W x 32.51 in. D x 79.48 in. H
- cUL and UL listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
GreenGenius™ Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: -5 to 0 degrees F
- Exterior digital temperature display has high and low visual alarms
- Top-mounted refrigeration system is isolated from dust and debris on the floor
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is more efficient than traditional refrigerants
- Refrigerant amount is controlled by the thermostatic expansion valve
- Adaptive defrost keeps ice off the evaporator coil to reduce the risk of a system failure
- Hot gas condensate removal eliminates condensate from the evaporator
Full-height Solid Doors
- Uses smart door hinges to automatically close if opened 90 degrees or less for retaining cold air
- Hinges stay open past 90 degrees to enable staff to load product and clean the cabinet
- Replaceable opening perimeter heater prevents condensation buildup
- Door gaskets are removable without tools
- Lockable to limit access to reduce the risk of theft
Coolscapes™ Reach-In Freezer, two-section, 55.2" W, 46.0 cubic feet, self-contained refrigeration, (2) full height solid doors, LED interior lighting, digital temperature display/controls, (6) epoxy coated wire shelves, stainless steel front, aluminum back, sides & interior, GreenGenius™ R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 5" casters, 115v/60/1-ph, 10.0 amps, 5/8 HP, NEMA 5-15P, UL, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield GCF2P-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Capacity Range||42-57 cu ft|