The Delfield GCF1P-S Coolscapes™ single-section reach-in freezer uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep temperatures between -5 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Staff members can keep up with the temperature since it is displayed on the exterior, and if it drops below or exceeds the desired range, visual alarms alert the operator. The refrigeration system is top mounted, maximizing space inside the unit and keeping it separated from debris on the floor. An adaptive defrost system is included, which runs when ice needs to be melted off of the evaporator coil.
With a coated aluminum interior, the unit resists corrosion and is easy to clean. There are three epoxy-coated shelves that also resist corrosion. A full-height solid door provides access to the stored product. The Delfield GCF1P-S Coolscapes one-section reach-in freezer has a smart door hinge that stays open past 90 degrees for loading and unloading. This hinge also self closes at 90 degrees, keeping cold air inside the cabinet while adding convenience. To limit interior access, the door can be locked, preventing tampering and theft.
- 3 epoxy-coated wire shelves hold stored product
- Interior accommodates full-size sheet pans
- LED light illuminates the interior to enhance product visibility
- Coated aluminum interior resists corrosion and provides durability
- Stainless steel exterior front is easy to clean
- Aluminum exterior sides offer strength for heavy use
- 5-in. casters can be locked in place when needed
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.2 A, 5.78 kW, 0.55 HP, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 27.4 in. W x 32.51 in. D x 79.48 in. H
- cUL and UL listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
GreenGenius™ Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: -5 to 0 degrees F
- Digital temperature display on the exterior provides high and low temperature visual alarms
- Top-mounted system maximizes interior space and is separated from floor debris
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant saves energy compared to traditional refrigerants
- Thermostatic expansion valve controls the amount of refrigerant released into the evaporator
- Adaptive defrost keeps ice off the evaporator coil
- Hot gas condensate removal eliminates evaporator condensate
Full-height Solid Door
- Smart door hinge closes by itself if opened 90 degrees or less
- Hinge stays open past 90 degrees for loading and unloading
- Replaceable door opening perimeter heater reduces condensation buildup
- Door gasket is easy to remove without tools
- Can be locked to limit cabinet access for theft prevention
Coolscapes™ Reach-In Freezer, one-section, 27.4" W, 21.0 cubic feet, self-contained refrigeration, (1) full height solid door, LED interior lighting, digital temperature display/controls, (3) epoxy coated wire shelves, stainless steel front, aluminum back, sides & interior, GreenGenius™ R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 5" casters, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.2 amps, 1/2 HP, NEMA 5-15P, UL, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield GCF1P-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Capacity Range||10-25 cu ft|