The Delfield GBR1P-GH single section reach-in refrigerator keeps temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit with the help of R-290 refrigerant. Its top-mount design is ideal for kitchens that bake often, since flour and other contents settle on the ground. All the refrigeration components are made of one piece, so assembly and removal is simple. To help keep the temperatures cold, the unit is foamed in place with high-density polyurethane.
There are three gray, epoxy-coated shelves for storing product. Since the door opens 180 degrees, full-size pans fit in the unit. The smart door hinges keep the door open for loading and unloading, and it self-closes to help retain cold air. An interior LED light provides a clear view of product without needing to open the door. The aluminum construction on the interior is durable for commercial settings. With the stainless steel constructed floor, front, and sides, durability is added to the Delfield GBR1P-GH single section reach-in refrigerator.
- Product sits on 3 gray, epoxy-coated shelves
- Maintains cool temperatures with high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Interior LED light provides visibility and saves energy
- Interior is constructed of aluminum for strength and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel floor, front, and sides add durability and are easy to clean
- 5-in. casters provide mobility for cleaning under the unit
- Side louver is removable for easy cleaning
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.2 A, 1.66 kW, 0.22 HP, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 27.40 in. W x 32.51 in. D x 79.48 in. H
- UL listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
- Maintains a temperature range of 33-40 degrees F
- Refrigeration system is top mounted outside the food zone
- All refrigeration components are assembled as 1-piece and remove as 1-piece
- Electronic temperature control makes pull-down times quick, reduces compressor cycling, and elongates compressor life
- Temperature display is on the exterior to allow convenient monitoring
- Visual alarms for high and low temperature ensure unit is operating properly
- Uses R-290 refrigerant to keep the refrigerator cold
- Highly responsive thermostatic expansion valve meters refrigerant
- Adaptive defrost keeps the evaporator coil ice free
- Hot gas condensate removal eliminates evaporator condensate
- 180-degree door opening accommodates full-size sheet pans
- Stay open past 90 degrees for loading and unloading
- Doors have a smart hinge that self-closes to keep cool air in
- Door gaskets save energy by retaining cool air
- Easy cleaning with the removable gaskets
- Doors have locks to limit product access
- Integral door handles make it easy to open the doors
Coolscapes™ Reach-In Refrigerator, one-section, 27.4" W, 21.0 cubic feet, self-contained refrigeration, (2) half-height glass doors, LED interior lighting, digital temperature display/controls, (3) epoxy coated wire shelves, pilaster with shelf clips, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum back & interior, top mount refrigeration system, GreenGenius™ R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 5" casters, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.2 amps, 1/5 HP, NEMA 5-15P, UL, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield GBR1P-GH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet