The Delfield F2999CP chef base has six drawers for holding (12) 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-4-inch pans and other fractional pans in smaller sizes. These drawers slide in and out of the cabinet smoothly with the track rollers that do not require greasing. They are secured to the base tightly when the drawers are closed, keeping them shut when the ground is uneven.
With R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, cold temperatures in the unit stay between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. A digital thermometer is included, so staff members can monitor the interior conditions. Since the top on this Delfield F2999CP chef base is made of stainless steel, it supports heavy loads from equipment. Cleaning the top is simple with the full-perimeter marine edge that contains messes. It also has coved corners, eliminating crevices that could trap liquids and food particles.
- Stainless steel top has a marine edge that contains grease and leaks
- Corners are coved for eliminating crevices that trap particles and liquids
- (12) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. hotel pan capacity in 6 drawers (pans are not included)
- Drawer track rollers slide in and out of the cabinet smoothly without grease
- Rollers have a stay-shut feature that secures the gaskets to the base to keep the drawers closed on uneven floors
- Drawer gaskets are easy to remove and install with a snap-in design
- 2-in. high-density polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- Stainless steel and ABS plastic interior construction resists corrosion and provides durability
- Heavy-duty stainless steel and galvanized steel exterior construction is built for use in commercial establishments
- 4-in. casters provide mobility for cleaning under the unit
- Wall mount bracket is included to prevent tipping
- 2,508 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.8 A, 1.57 kW, 1⁄4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Top dimensions: 97.5 in. W x 29.19 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 99.25 in. W x 31.94 in. D x 24 in. H
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
Side-mounted Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 36-40 degrees F
- Ambient air should remain under 100 degrees F
- Blower coils are placed between each drawer for even cooling and temperature control
- Digital thermometer enables staff to monitor the interior temperature
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is more energy efficient than traditional refrigerants
Refrigerated Low-Profile Equipment Stand, 99-1/4" W, three-section, (6) drawers (pans not included), stainless steel top & drawer fronts, front non-spill edge, ABS interior sides, casters, side-mounted refrigeration system with electric condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 hp, cUL, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield F2999CP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||6|
|Specialty Options||Marine Edge|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|