The Delfield F2980P chef base holds griddles, charbroilers, fryers, and other countertop equipment on its stainless steel top. Keeping spills and leaks contained to the top, this unit has a full-perimeter marine edge. Crevices on the top are eliminated since the corners are coved, so it will not trap liquids or food particles. Temperatures range from 36 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
Heat from equipment is kept out of the cabinet with 2 inches of polyurethane insulation. There are four drawers in the base that each hold two 12-inch-by-20-inch pans. On uneven floors, the drawers stay shut since the track rollers keep the gaskets tight to the base. To provide durability, the interior is made of ABS plastic and stainless steel, while its exterior is constructed of galvanized and stainless steel. A wall mount bracket is included, so the Delfield F2980P chef base can be stabilized on a solid surface to prevent tipping.
- Stainless steel top has a marine edge that contains leaks and spills
- Coved corners on the top eliminate crevices to prevent liquid from pooling
- 4 stainless steel drawers hold (8) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. pans (pans are not included)
- Drawer track rollers are made to slide in and out easily without greasing
- Track rollers stay shut on uneven floors by holding the gaskets tight to the base
- Snap-in gaskets can be removed for cleaning
- 2-in. polyurethane insulation retains cold air while keeping heat from equipment out
- ABS plastic and stainless steel interior resists corrosion, dents, and scratches
- Galvanized and stainless steel exterior adds strength to support commercial use
- Wall mount bracket secures the unit to a solid surface to prevent tipping
- Mounted on legs for elevation off floors
- 2,071 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.8 A, 1.219 kW, 1⁄4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Top dimensions: 78.5 in. W x 29.19 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 80.25 in. W x 31.94 in. D x 24 in. H
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
Side-mounted Refrigeration System
- Blower coils are positioned between the drawers for even cooling and temperature control
- Digital readout on the thermometer enables the operator to monitor the temperature
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps the cabinet temperature cold
- Temperature range: 36-40 degrees F
- Ambient temperature should stay below 100 degrees F
Refrigerated Low-Profile Equipment Stand, 80-1/4" W, two-section, (4) drawers (pans not included), stainless steel top & drawer fronts, front non-spill edge, ABS interior sides, legs, side-mounted refrigeration system with electric condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 hp, cUL, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield F2980P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Specialty Options||Marine Edge|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|