MODEL F2975C - 75' Refrig Lo-Profile Equipment Stand, 2 Section / 4 Drawers, Non-Spill Edges, Low-Profile Refrigerated Base Equipment Stands
Good, Basic, Cold Storage
- Exterior Top: is 18-gauge stainless steel with standard marine edges on all four sides. Corners are fully welded with smooth radii corners for easy clean out. Interior sub-top is made of 22-gauge 2BF stainless steel and is made integral with the top by injecting 2.00' of high density polyurethane foam between the exterior and interior tops.
- Refrigerated base interior back and bottom: is constructed of 22-gauge 2BF stainless steel. Exterior sides are constructed of 18-gauge stainless steel. Bottom and back are made of 22-gauge galvanized steel. Both left and right interior sides are formed of ABS plastic. The base is injected with 2.00' of high density polyurethane foam between the exterior and interior. Refrigerated base fronts are made of .095' thick ABS thermoformed plastic and backed up by ridged polyurethane water blown injection molded frames. The frames are an excellent thermo-break and superior structural material for fastening doors and drawers. Exterior machine compartment side is constructed of 18 gauge galvanized steel.
- Finished stainless steel ends: are standard. Louver, coil panel and drawer faces are all standard with stainless steel construction. Units are supplied with wall-mounted bracket and threaded rod to allow installation of the unit against a solid surface, for employee safety.
- Self-contained models: have a pre-wired condensing unit and a digital thermometer installed in the machine compartments (standard on right) louver panel and supplied with an 8' cord and plug. Interior refrigerated base cabinet will maintain 36 to 40 degree temperatures at 100-degree ambient room temperature.
- Refrigeration system: components are HFC-404A. Interior cabinet is cooled with mullion style blower coils (coated) mounted between each door/drawer section for very even air and temperature control. Electrical connections are 115V-60H- PH.
- Full Extension Plus drawer system: is a complete drawer system, which can operate independent of the unit it's installed in. Drawer system is sized to hold 12 x 20 x 4 ' deep hotel pans and smaller fractional pans. Drawer system is all stainless steel construction for maximum durability. Outer drawer track is made of 11-gauge stainless and held in place with 12-gauge up-right and cross supports. Drawer track rollers are made of Delrin' 100 NC-10 and do not require grease for operation. Intermediate tracks are removable without tools and house Delfield's 'anti-friction binary roller system'. Drawer boxes are designed with 'easy pan grip flanges'. Tracks are designed with a stay shut feature that holds the drawer gasket tight to the base front on uneven floors. Exterior drawer fronts are made of 22-gauge stainless steel; and an interior made of ABS plastic with formed in channels to house the snap-in dart style santoprene gasket. A 12-gauge galvanized brace is foamed in place to be an integral part of the drawer front assembly. Each drawer front is injected with 1.87' of high density polyurethane foam between the exterior and interior. Handles are recessed black plastic and held in with a positive lock system.
- Unit: is supported with two 14-gauge leg rails that run the entire length of the unit. Leg rails are welded to the bottom side of the unit and are tied together with two 12-gauge braces running front to back. Caster/leg boxes are welded inside the leg rail and 6.12' adjustable stainless steel legs are mounted as standard with (4) 5/16' bolts.
- THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO F2900 SERIES (SELF-CONTAINED) ONLY: Self-contained models have a pre-wired condensing unit with hot gas condensate evaporator, a thermometer installed in the removable louver, and is supplied with an 8.0' (243.8 cm) cord and plug.
Options & Accessories
- 104 Doors, except 32'
- 108 Drawer locks
- 213 *220 volt, 50 Hertz electrical system * Inclusion of these options will alter the electrical specifications of the unit.
Photo May Include Optional Accessories!
Refrigerated Low-Profile Equipment Stand, 75" W, two-section, (4) drawers (pans not included), stainless steel top & drawer fronts, front non-spill edge, ABS interior sides, casters, side-mounted refrigeration system with electric condensate evaporator, 1/4 hp, cUL, UL, NSF7, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Delfield F2975C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Marine Edge|
|Number of Drawers||4|