The Delfield F2952P chef base has a stainless steel top that supports heavy equipment and resists corrosion. There is a full-perimeter marine edge on the top, keeping leaks and spills contained for quick and simple cleanup. Crevices on the top are eliminated since the corners are coved, so food particles and liquid will not get trapped easily. Heat from equipment on top of the base is kept out of the drawer system with 2 inches of polyurethane insulation.
Two drawers in the base accommodate four 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-4-inch pans and smaller fractional pans. The track rollers smoothly slide without greasing, and they have a stay-shut design that holds the gasket tight to the base on uneven floors. Cold temperatures stay between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit in the Delfield F2952P chef base when ambient temperature is under 100 degrees Fahrenheit. R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used to produce the cold temperatures. Blower coils are placed between each drawer, so cooling is even and the temperature is easy to control.
- Heavy-duty top is made of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Full-perimeter marine edge keeps leaks and spills contained
- Corners are coved to eliminate crevices that trap food particles and liquids
- 2 stainless steel drawers hold (4) 12-in. x 20-in. x 4-in. pans (not included)
- Drawer track rollers do not need grease to slide smoothly
- Track rollers have a stay-shut design that keeps the gaskets tight to the base on uneven floors
- Drawer gaskets snap into place and are easy to remove
- ABS plastic and stainless steel interior resists corrosion, dents, and scratches
- Heavy-duty stainless and galvanized steel exterior is built for commercial applications
- 2-in. polyurethane foam insulation between the interior and exterior provides structure while helping maintain the cold temperature
- Wall mount bracket provides stability against a solid surface to prevent tipping
- Legs keep the unit elevated off the floor for cleaning underneath it
- 1,600 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.9 A, 0.854 kW, 1⁄5 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Top dimensions: 50.5 in. W x 29.19 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 52.25 in. W x 31.94 in. D x 24 in. H
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
Side-mounted Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 36-40 degrees F
- Ideal ambient temperature: 100 degrees F
- Cabinet base is cooled by blower coils between the drawers for even air distribution and temperature control
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant saves energy compared to traditional refrigerants
- Digital thermometer provides an accurate temperature readout
Refrigerated Low-Profile Equipment Stand, 52-1/4" W, single-section, (2) drawers (pans not included), stainless steel top & drawer fronts, front non-spill edge, ABS interior sides, legs, side-mounted refrigeration system with electric condensate evaporator, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 hp, cUL, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield F2952P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Specialty Options||Marine Edge|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|