MODEL D4432N - 32' Refrigerated Base, Flat Top, 1 Section, Drawers, Front Breathing Flat Top Refrigerated Base
Good, Basic, Cold Storage
- Exterior Top: is one-piece, 22-gauge stainless steel with integral 2.12' (5.1cm) square nosing on the front.
- Exterior Back & Bottom: are two-piece 24-gauge galvanized steel. Exterior ends are stainless steel.
- Refrigeration: system uses HFC-404A refrigerant. Compressor is 1/5 H.P., with condenser coil and condensate evaporator mounted on rear of the cabinet. Evaporator coil and temperature control are located on the interior rear wall of the cabinet. Refrigerant flow is controlled by a capillary tube. Cabinet maintains an interior cabinet temperature of 36 degree F to 40 degree F (2 degree C to 4 degree C).
- Electrical Connection: is 115 volt, 60 Hertz, single phase. Unit has an 8' (2.4m) long electrical cord and NEMA 5-15P plug.
- Casters: Equipment is mounted on 2' (5.08cm) diameter plate casters with front two locking. Equipment clearance above the floor is 2.5' (6.35cm).
- >Drawers: have a 22-gauge stainless steel exterior with thermoformed ABS plastic interior liner. Drawer frames and slides are 14-gauge stainless steel, with stainless steel bearings. Drawer units have two drawers. Top drawer will hold two 12' x 20' (30.5cm x 50.8cm) pans 4'-6' (10.1cm-15.2cm) deep. Bottom drawer holds two 4' (10.1cm) deep full size pans. Pans are supplied by others.
Options & Accessories
- 18' wide single tier over-shelf
- Plastic laminate on front
- Additional wire shelves
- Door lock
- *220V/50 Hertz electrical system
* Inclusion of this option will alter electrical specifications of the unit.
Photo May Include Optional Accessories!
Flat Work Top Refrigerator, single-section, 32" W, 10.10 cubic feet, (2) drawers, stainless steel flat top, ABS interior sides, stainless steel front & sides, 5" casters, front-breathing rear-mounted (R404A) refrigeration system, 1/5 hp, cUL, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Delfield D4432N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Sections||1|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|