The Delfield CSHPT1-GH mobile heated cabinet accommodates full-size pans on three chrome wire shelves. Constructed of stainless steel, the front, sides, and interior are durable for commercial applications. For convenient temperature monitoring, there is an exterior digital temperature display. The visual high and low temperature alarms alert the operator to ensure product quality and safety.
The cabinet has a pass-through design that is perfect for transporting food from the kitchen to the front of the house. Glass doors provide visibility into the cabinet without letting heat out. Heat remains inside the cabinet thanks to the self-closing door hinge and door gaskets. The door hinge also stays open past 90 degrees, making it easy to load and unload product. With the 5-inch casters, moving the Delfield CSHPT1-GH mobile heated cabinet is simple.
- Stainless steel constructed front, sides, and interior add durability for commercial applications
- 3 chrome wire shelves accommodate full-size sheet pans
- Pilasters are constructed of stainless steel and have shelf clips
- Exterior digital temperature read out makes it easy to monitor temperatures
- Visual high and low temperature alarms alert the operator of issues for food safety
- Side louver is removable for cleaning
- 5-in. casters employ brakes to lock the unit in place
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6 A, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 27.4 in. W x 34.75 in. D x 80.34 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Door locks to secure interior product
- Door hinges self-close to help keep heat inside the cabinet
- Door stays open past 90 degrees so it is easy to load and unload product
- Door gasket keeps heat inside and saves energy
- Gasket is removable without tools
Coolscapes™ Hot Food Cabinet, Pass-thru, single-section, 23.0 cubic feet, digital exterior temperature display, (3) chrome wire shelves, glass hinged half height doors, door locks, stainless steel exterior front, sides & interior, 5" locking casters, 208-240v/60/1-ph, 6.0 amps, NEMA 6-20P, NSF, UL, cUL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield CSHPT1-GH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Doors||2|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||3 Full Size|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Exterior|
|Specialty Options||Field Reversible Doors|