Model Number 8159EF - LiquiTec' Drop-In Self-Contained Eutectic Fluid Refrigerated Cold Pans, Drop-in Cool Food pan: Product Shown Model 8186-EF
Good, Basic, Cold Storage
- General Definition: LiquiTec' Cold Pans with Eutectic Fluid technology allows food in food pans to be flush with top of counter. Cold pan meets NSF standard 7; and can be dropped into Delfield Mark 7, Shelleyglas' or Shelleysteel' counters or existing counters. Bottom mounted units feature:
- Top: is one-piece 18-gauge stainless steel, with .62' (1.57cm) overhang around perimeter and die stamped 19.87' x 11.87' (50.5cm x 30.2cm) openings with depressed edges. Formed well below each opening is 6.25' (15.9cm) deep with .5'drain manifold to gate valve. Each well, flush with the top, for flush mount pans to accommodate 12' x 20' (30.5cm x 50.8cm) pans 4' (7.6cm) or 6' (15.2cm) deep supplied by others. Product temperatures of 33 degree F (1 degree C) to 41 degree F (5 degree C) are maintained at 86 degree F (30 degree C) ambient room temperature, meeting NSF 7 requirements.
- Sides and bottom: are insulated with high-density closed-cell polyurethane. Exterior housing is 22-gauge galvanized steel.
- Refrigeration: system uses HFC-404A refrigerant. Eutectic fluid is used as the heat transfer medium. Condensing unit is suspended below the cold pan on a 16- gauge steel frame. Temperature control has an OFF position to shut down the cold pan. Unit is supplied with expansion valve. A stainless steel louver is provided for field installation; cutout dimension is 11' x 22' (27.94cm x 55.88cm). A second opening 11' x 22' (27.94cm x 55.88cm) at the rear of the cabinet should be provided at installation to allow for proper air circulation.
- Electrical system is 115/60c/1ph with NEMA 5-15P plug.
Options & Accessories
- Single or double service flip-up sneeze guards
- Relocate compressor.
- Remote refrigeration (specify refrigerant).
Photo May Include Optional Accessories!
LiquiTec Drop-In Cool Food Unit, 4-pan size, 4" or 6" deep pans flush with counter top, insulated pan, stainless steel inner liner & top, galvanized outer liner, self-contained Eutectic fluid refrigerated system, 1/4 hp , cUL, UL, NSF, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Delfield 8159-EF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet