The Delfield 4460N-24M is a two-section, two-door sandwich and salad food preparation table with a heavy duty stainless steel exterior. This unit is equipped with a front-breathing design, which means it can be pushed against a wall or built into an existing equipment lineup. Provided with the unit is an 8-inch-deep, 60-inch-long polyethylene cutting board that is easily removable and dishwasher safe.
The prep table's two doors have recessed handles and hide away an ABS interior with one adjustable epoxy coated shelf per section. The Delfield 4460N-24M prep table maintains a cabinet temperature between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit with the reliable capillary tube refrigeration system. This unit comes stocked with 24 sixth-size pans for storing ingredients in the easily accessible top two sections.
- Stainless steel exterior for durability and easy cleaning
- 2 sections on top of unit hold 24 sixth-size food pans
- 2 doors for the refrigerated based that is equipped with 2 adjustable epoxy coated shelves
- Both doors equipped with recessed handles
- Front-breathing design allows for zero-clearance installation next to walls and equipment
- Thermoformed ABS interior and fully insulated base with high-density, foamed in-place polyurethane
- 60-in.-long and 9-in.-deep polyethylene cutting board, easy to remove and dishwasher safe
- 4 casters, 2 locking
- Capillary tube system maintains interior temperature between 36 and 40 degrees F
- R-404A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12 A,1⁄2 HP, 6-ft. cord with 5-15P NEMA plug
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 449⁄16 in. H
Mega Top Refrigerator, two-section, 60" W, 20.20 cubic feet, (2) doors, (2) 1/1 GN shelves, stainless steel top with polyethylene cutting board & (24) 1/6 size plastic pans, ABS interior sides, stainless steel front & sides, 5" casters, front-breathing rear-mounted refrigeration system, 1/2 hp, cUL, UL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Delfield 4460N-24M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||8|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|