The Delfield 4448N-12 refrigerated prep table keeps toppings for salad, sandwiches, and pizzas at food safe temperatures until they're served. This unit has a 12 sixth-size pan capacity with adapter bars that are included to hold pans in place. Lids sit over the pans to retain cold air and protect product from contaminants in the air. A 10-inch-wide, polyethylene cutting board runs along the width of the prep table so food can be prepped before being placed in pans and salads, sandwiches, and pizzas can slide down the prep table as employees put toppings on.
Stainless steel construction makes this unit heavy duty for commercial use and resistant to scratching. The interior is made with Delfield's ABS for dent and chip resistance; ABS construction is also resistant to corrosion. High-density, polyurethane foam insulation retains cold air. There are two storage sections in the bottom part of the unit; each section has an epoxy-coated wire shelf. The Delfield 4448N-12 refrigerated prep table has a temperature range of 36 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Air curtain keeps product cold without drying it out
- Front breathing so unit can be flush against the wall, built into a cabinet, or be part of a lineup
- 36-40 degrees F temperature range
- R-404A refrigerant keeps temperature cool
- Capillary tube controls refrigerant flow
- Hot gas condensate evaporator uses hot gas to melt ice off the evaporator
- ACT solid state electronic controls
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and resistant to scratching
- ABS interior construction will not dent or chip and is corrosion resistant
- High-density foam polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- (12) 1⁄6 size pans and adapter bars are included for top opening
- 2 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- 10-in. wide, polyethylene cutting board for food prep
- Black handles on the doors are recessed to prevent damage
- 5-in. casters make moving the unit easier
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄5 HP, 7.2 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 48.13 in. W x 31.5 in. D x 42.14 in. H
- cULus and UL listed; NSF certified
Sandwich/Salad Top Refrigerator, two-section, 48" W, 16.0 cubic feet, (2) doors, stainless steel top with polyethylene cutting board & (12) 1/6 size plastic pans, ABS interior sides, stainless steel front & sides, 5" casters, front-breathing rear-mounted refrigeration system, 1/5 hp, cUL, UL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield 4448N-12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||10|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|