Standard Features and Benefits:
- Delfield 48-in. Refrigerated Base
- Exterior Top is one-piece, 22-gauge stainless steel with integral 2.12-in. (5.1cm) square nosing on the front
- Exterior back and bottom are two piece 24-gauge galvanized steel. Exterior ends are stainless steel
- Interior sides are thermoformed ABS plastic with integral shelf supports. Base is fully insulated with high- density foamed in place polyurethane
- Door has a 22-gauge stainless steel exterior, with thermoformed ABS plastic interior liner. Cabinet has one adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelf
- Refrigeration system uses HFC-404A refrigerant. Compressor is 1/4 H.P., with condenser coil and hot gas condensate evaporator mounted on rear of the cabinet. Evaporator coils and temperature control are located on the interior rear wall of the cabinet. Refrigerant flow is controlled by a capillary tube. Cabinet maintains an interior cabinet temperature of 36 degree F to 40 degree F (2 degree C to 4 degree C)
- Electrical connection is 115V/60 Hz/1-ph. Unit has an 8-ft. (2.4m) long electrical cord and NEMA 5-15P plug
- Casters: Equipment is mounted on 2-ft. (5.08cm) diameter plate casters with front two locking. Equipment clearance above the floor is 2.5-ft. (6.35cm)
- Drawers have 22-gauge stainless steel exterior with thermoformed ABS plastic interior liner. Drawer frames are 14-gauge stainless steel. Drawer slides are 14-gauge stainless steel with stainless steel bearings. Each top drawer holds one 12-in. x 20-in. (30.5cm x 50.8cm) pan 4-in. -6-in. (10.1cm-15.2cm) deep. Each bottom drawer holds one 12-in. x 20-in. (30.5cm x 50.8cm) pan 4-in. (10.1cm) deep.
- Please note: Pans are supplied by others
Refrigerated Base, front breathing, 2 section, s/s flat top, sides & front, ABS interior sides, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, 2" casters, 1/5 HP.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Delfield 4448N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet