The Delfield 406-CA undercounter refrigerator has a stainless steel exterior that is heavy duty for commercial use. The interior is made from ABS plastic that will not corrode or chip. Cold air is kept in the fridge since it is insulated with polyurethane insulation. The door is made from stainless steel on the outside and ABS plastic on the inside. The black recessed handle on the door is easy to grab and open. This unit is easily movable thanks to the 3-inch casters. Two epoxy-coated wire shelves hold your products you store in this fridge.
An internal thermometer reads the temperature inside the fridge so you can easily monitor how cold products are. The temperature ranges from 36 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit and is maintained with R-404A refrigerant. On the back of the cabinet, the condenser coil and hot gas condensate evaporator are mounted. The evaporator coil and temperature control are on the interior rear wall. The Delfield 406-CA undercounter refrigerator is perfect for back bar areas to hold garnishes or a small amount of cold beverages.
- Stainless steel front and sides are durable and easy to clean
- ABS interior is durable and will not chip or corrode
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed-in-place to provide structure and retain cold air
- Black recessed handle is easy to grip
- 3-in.-dia. casters make the fridge easily movable
- 2 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Internal thermometer
- Condenser coil and hot gas condensate evaporator are mounted on the back of the cabinet
- Evaporator coil and temperature control are mounted on the interior rear wall
- 36-40 degrees F temperature range
- R-404A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄5 HP, 4 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 271⁄4 in. W x 271⁄4 in. D x 331⁄4 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Undercounter Refrigerator, single-section, 27" W, 5.7 cubic feet, (1) solid door, (2) epoxy coated wire shelves, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum sub-top, black recessed handle, ABS interior, 3" casters, rear-mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 hp, NSF, cUL, ENERGY STAR®, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield 406-CAP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet