The Delfield 403 worktop freezer does double duty as both a work table and a compact freezer. The top, front, and sides of this equipment are made of stainless steel, while the bottom is made of galvanized steel. That steel top is formed of one piece of 22-gauge steel, a design that makes the work surface easy to clean and sanitize. A 4-inch-high, 2-inch-thick backsplash helps protect the walls surrounding the table and keeps things from getting lost behind the equipment.
The interior of this Delfield worktop freezer is protected by the company's signature ABS liner that resists dents, will never rust or corrode, and is easy to keep clean. A 1⁄5-HP compressor circulating R404A refrigerant provides consistent temperatures inside the Delfield 403 worktop freezer. That refrigerant is metered by a capillary tube, making for a reliable, low-maintenance refrigeration system.
- Interior is protected with Delfield's unique ABS liner for corrosion-proof, damage-resistant surfaces
- Exterior is built with stainless steel front, sides, and top
- Rugged galvanized steel bottom
- One piece, 22-gauge steel top is formed with 4-in. high backsplash
- Interior and door are insulated with dense, foamed-in-place polyurethane foam
- Includes two epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Ergonomic, recessed, quick grip handle on door
- Heavy-duty, 6-in. metal legs
- 1⁄5-HP refrigeration system with a capillary tube system for reliable temperature recovery
- Uses environmentally-friendly R404A refrigerant with no ozone depletion potential and no global warming potential
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.8 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 271⁄4 in. W x 281⁄2 D x 391⁄2 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
Work Top Freezer, single-section, 27" W, 5.7 cubic feet, (1) solid door, (2) epoxy coated wire shelves, stainless steel top with 4" backsplash, stainless steel top, front & sides, ABS interior, 6" legs, rear-mounted refrigeration system, 1/5 hp, cUL, UL, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 115v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield 403 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Splash Guard|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|
|Width (in) Range||19 - 28 in|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|