The Delfield 204 drop-in ice and water station is ideal for back bars and drinks stations where staff can scoop ice and fill glasses with water. The glass filler is 9.5 inches tall and has a chrome-plated wire strainer underneath to keep garnishes and ice from falling in the drain. The ice chest has a 45-pound ice capacity and is insulated with polyurethane foam to retain cold air. Coved corners in the chest make it easy to clean. A stainless steel cover protects ice from contaminants while keeping cool air inside. The Delfield 204 drop-in ice and water station is constructed of stainless and galvanized steel for durability and corrosion resistance.
- 45-lb. ice capacity
- Stainless steel top with raised die stamped opening resists corrosion and minor damage
- Wire strainer prevents ice and garnishes from going into the drain
- 9.5-in. H glass filler can be used to serve water
- Stainless steel lift-off cover protects ice from contaminants
- Interior coved corners are easy to clean
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic liner protects ice from contaminants
- 1-in. dia. drain allows water to drain
- Cold air is retained with the polyurethane foam insulation
- Galvanized steel exterior resists corrosion
- Cutout Dimensions: 21 in. L x 17.75 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. L x 21 in. W x 22.6 in. H
- NSF certified
Ice & Water Unit, Drop-In, single service, glass filler, insulated ice chest, 45 pound ice storage capacity, chrome plated wire strainer, lift-off cover with handle, stainless steel top, galvanized steel exterior tank, (21" x 17-3/4" cutout required), NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield 204 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet