The Delfield 18672PDLV pizza prep table holds 18 third-size pans in two different compartments that are covered by removable stainless steel lids. To keep product in the pans cool, LiquiTec™ technology is used around the cutouts. Eutectic fluid is sealed in a jacket around the openings, and most of the cabinet is insulated with polyurethane to retain cold air. Ingredients can be sliced on the 17-inch cutting board and then put on pizzas, and excess product can then be stored in the cabinet base on two epoxy-coated shelves that resist corrosion. The Delfield 18672PDLV pizza prep table is constructed of galvanized and stainless steel.
- 18 third-size pan capacity
- Durable stainless steel construction
- 17-in. polyethylene cutting board can be used to prep ingredients or prepare pizzas
- Polyurethane foam insulation retains cold air
- Hinged covers are removable for cleaning
- On/off switch is located behind the louver
- Galvanized steel back and bottom resist corrosion
- 2 removable, epoxy-coated wire shelves
- ABS plastic interior liner on the doors
- 4-in.-dia. casters mobilize the unit
- 12.7 A, 1⁄5 and 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 35.75 in. D x 53.63 in. H
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
- Pan compartment temperature range: 33-41 degrees F
- Base temperature range: 36-40 degrees F
- LiquiTec technology cools the pan section using eutectic fluid that has been sealed in a jacket around the pan opening
- Uses R404A refrigerant through an expansion valve
- Pan section controls show set-point temperature
- Base section controls show air temperature
Not sure if this is the right unit for you? Read up on prep tables in our prep tables buyers' guide.
LiquiTec® Refrigerated Pizza Table, two-section, 72" W, (18) 1/3 pan capacity, (2) doors, (2) 1/1 GN shelves, stainless steel removable hinged covers, 17" polyurethane cutting board, flush mount LiquiTec® raised rails, on/off switch, 18 gauge stainless steel top, 22 gauge stainless steel ends, 4" casters, side-mounted refrigeration system, R404a refrigerant, 1/5 & 1/2 hp, cUL, UL, NSF 7, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield 18672PDLV SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||17|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|