The Delfield 18648PTBMP pizza prep table integrates a storage space with a prep station with a refrigerated raised rail, work space, and cabinet base. In the rail, there are openings for 12 sixth-size hotel pans. Pans are held in a recessed position to ensure the product is kept at proper temperatures. Made of stainless steel, the interior is easy to clean and durable for heavy use. A lid covers the ingredients to help prevent product contamination.
To keep products organized in the cabinet base, there is a wire shelf. With its epoxy coating, the shelf resists corrosion. Made of ABS plastic, the interior is durable and easy to clean. Keeping cold air inside the base, the door gasket creates a seal. Since the gasket snaps in place, it is easy to remove.
Temperatures in the rail stay between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit, while the base maintains temperatures from 36 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. There are separate On/Off switches for the raised rail and cabinet base. With 2 inches of polyurethane insulation, cold temperatures are maintained in the Delfield 18648PTBMP refrigerated pizza table.
- Cabinet base holds product on an epoxy-coated wire shelf
- Durability is provided by the ABS plastic cabinet interior
- Top, ends, and sides are durable and easy to clean since they are made of stainless steel
- Retains cold temperatures with 2-in. polyurethane insulation
- 5-in. casters make it simple to move the table
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.7 A, 1⁄4 HP, 3165 BTU, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. L x 31.5 in. D x 42 in. H
- UL and cUL listed; NSF certified
- Openings in the rail accommodate (12) 12-in. x 20-in., sixth-size hotel pans (Sold separately)
- 2-in. recessed pan position maintains the proper temperatures for holding ingredients
- Interior is constructed of stainless steel for durability and easy cleanup
- Stainless steel lid protects against contamination
- Lid can be removed for cleaning
- Top rail maintains a 33-41 degrees F temperature range
- Cabinet base maintains a 36-40 degrees F temperature range
- Uses R290 refrigerant to maintain cold temperatures
- Mullion coils cool the cabinet with an expansion valve
- Air flow and temperature are controlled with the expansion valve
- Air flow for the condensing unit is provided through the louver
- Louver is located on the front so it is easy to access
- Rail and cabinet have separate On/Off switches
- Switches are located behind the louver
Cabinet Base Door
- Retains cold air since the door gasket creates a seal
- Remove the gasket easily for cleaning with its snap-in design
- ABS plastic interior liner withstands commercial use
- Stainless steel front adds durability and corrosion resistance
Refrigerated Pizza Table, single-section, 48" W, 8.39 cubic feet, (6) 1/3 pan capacity, (1) shelf, (1) 27" door, stainless steel top with refrigerated pan rail, stainless steel ends, 6" casters, side-mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 hp, cUL, UL, NSF 7, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Delfield 18648PTBMP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|