Jet Tech’s low temperature rotary glasswasher prevents water and steam from escaping the machine with its sliding cover, which also reduces noise during operation. The wash cycle uses a cold water rinse to leave you with glasses that are cool and ready to use immediately. The washer’s drainboard, sliding covers, conveyor, and stationary spray box are all easily removed for cleaning and maintenance.
- Uses a fill and dump cycle that uses up to 59 percent less water and 87 percent less energy than other glasswashers
- Metered chemical pumps dispense detergent, sanitizer, and rinse aid as needed
- Chemical bottle rack slides out to make changing easy
- Cleaning the machine is made convenient with removable covers, drainboard, conveyor, and stationary spray box
- Front and side panels are removable and circuit board tray slides out for quick access during service and maintenance
- Washes up to 18 glasses per minute
- Uses 3 gallons of water per wash cycle
- Sliding door on top of the machine eliminates the inconvenience of a door swinging out into the aisle
- Conveyor allows 10-in. of clearance for glasses and pitchers
- Cool rinse cycle means glasses are cool and can be used immediately at the end of a wash cycle
- Loading and unloading glassware is made easy by a conveyor advance switch
- Switch on the sliding door turns off water if opened while water is spraying
- Drainboard on top of the sliding doors provides a glassware staging area
- Wash cycle takes 2 minutes and 15 seconds
- De-liming cycle removes any mineral deposit build-up (requires de-liming agent)
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3.4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 24-in. D x 30 ¾-in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Low Temp Rotary Bar Glass Washer, uique drain board top provides integrated glassware landing area, sliding cover prevents water & steam from escaping during operation and reduces noise, 59% less water than the traditional rotary glass washers, 87% less energy than the traditional rotary glass washers, can wash up to 18 glasses per minute (a complete cycle is 2 minutes, 15 seconds), equipped with a slide out chemical bottle rack (standard).
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Jet Tech XG37 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet