The low temperature undercounter dishwasher from Jet Tech can wash up to 37 racks per hour to keep up with your establishment’s needs. The door’s labyrinth design as well as insulated top and side panels reduce heat and noise in the area, and a door safety switch ensures the wash pump stops as soon as the door is opened. A one-piece inner chamber and easily removable wash/rinse arms make cleaning easy.
- Integrated chemical injection system adds detergent, rinse additive, and sanitizer as needed
- Labyrinth door design keeps a tight seal without a gasket
- Insulated top and side panels keep heat and noise at a minimum
- Wash arms are made of stainless steel and are easily removable for cleaning
- All external housing is made of stainless steel for durability
- Delime switch allows easy removal of hard water build-up
- Wash tank fills at the push of a button
- Cycle counter makes keeping up with maintenance schedules easy
- Slide-out panel makes controls easily accessible for service and maintenance
- Includes one open combination rack and one peg rack
- Cord and plug included
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 13 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23-3/4in. W x 23-3/4 in. D x 33-1/2 in. H
- cULus, cETLus, Ce listed
Jet-Tech Dishwasher, undercounter, 23-3/4"W x 23-3/4"D x 33-1/2"H, low temperature chemical sanitizing, (37) racks/hr, enclosed cabinet base, insulated panels, sanitizer, rinse-additive & detergent pumps, automatic pumped drain, (2) 20" x 20" standard racks, 115v/60/1-ph, 14A, cULus, cETLus, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jet Tech X-33 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||37|
|For Use With|
|Specialty Options||Rack Included|
|Specialty Options||Dual Wash Arms|