The Jet Tech F-14 countertop dishwasher has a stainless steel exterior that is easy to clean and resists minor damage. Ideal for small businesses, the unit easily fits on countertops and can wash wares up to 11 inches tall. Low heat and noise levels are attainable since the unit has insulated double walled panels. Stainless steel scrap screens line the interior of the unit, minimizing the amount of debris buildup to help ensure a long lasting product life.
For consistent results with each wash, the Jet Tech countertop dishwasher has built-in automatic detergent and rinse-additive pumps. To reduce overall energy costs, the dishwasher lowers amperage consumption by alternating heating elements between the booster and wash tank. An automatic wash cycle has a peak temperature of 150 degrees Fahrenheit, while the rinse cycle has a maximum temperature of 185 degrees Fahrenheit. The Jet Tech F-14 countertop dishwasher is able to clean up to 20 racks of various items in an hour.
- Compact size allows the dishwasher to easily sit on the countertop
- Perfect for small businesses that need a low-capacity dishwasher
- 20 racks of various items can be washed per hour
- Detergent pump is built in for consistent results
- Rinse-additive pump is built in and works automatically for sparkling results
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Double-walled panels provide low noise and heat since they are insulated
- Accepts items up to 11-in. tall
- Scrap screens are made of stainless steel to prevent corrosion
- Internal screen protects the motor pump
- Micro-switch on the door interrupts the wash pump action
- Heating elements alternate between the booster and wash tank and are separately operated
- Vertical integrated control panel is easily accessible for maintenance and use
- Rack capacity is 133⁄4 in. x 133⁄4 in.
- Tank capacity of 2.1 gal. and booster capacity of 0.53 gal.
- 115 V/60 HZ/1 ph, 1500 W, 13.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 193⁄4 in. W x 193⁄4 in. D x 235⁄8 in. H
- cULus, CE, and UL-EPH listed; Energy Star certified
Washing and Rinsing
- Wash and rinse cycles are automatic
- Thermostatic control of the wash and rinse water
- Wash temperature of water is 150 degrees F while the rinse water is heated to 185 degrees F
- Separate gauges for wash and rinse temperatures
- Wash cycle lasts 165 sec. while rinse cycle is 15 sec.
- Wash tank has automatic fill and regulation of the water level
- Maintenance is simple with the lower revolving wash and rinse arms, as well as upper fixed rinse arms
Please note this is a countertop unit Jet-Tech Multi-Purpose Ware Washer, countertop type (compact), high temperature with built-in booster, 13-3/4" x 13-3/4" basket, front loading door type, built-in detergent & rinse additive pump, dual thermostats, insulated top & side panels, digital temperature display, stainless steel construction, 115v/60/1-ph, 20A, cULus, cETLus, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jet Tech F-14 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||20|
|For Use With||Dish and Glass|
|Specialty Options||Booster Heater Included|
|Specialty Options||Rack Included|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Supplies|
Jet Tech F-14 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"The installation it's too complicated. Requires knowledge and professionals out of the ordinary. The warranty it's very limited (only three month..."
The dishwasher said...
"one month after the 1 year warranty expired (it was in use for 8 months)the thermostate went and needed replacing 3 months later same problem . n..."
"When I first bought the unit, it was not heating up to the required temperature, it took several visits and over 3 weeks to get it sorted. I use..."
"The installation it's too complicated. Requires knowledge and professionals out of the ordinary. The warranty it's very limited (only three months) . The maintenance is extensive. Not worthy for that price !!!"
"one month after the 1 year warranty expired (it was in use for 8 months)the thermostate went and needed replacing 3 months later same problem . now the 'control board" is fried and the machine is out of order. DOn't know if we had a lemon or is it just a bad machine"
"When I first bought the unit, it was not heating up to the required temperature, it took several visits and over 3 weeks to get it sorted. I use it 3 days a week for about 4 washes each day. The pump started leaking at 2 years. $580 plus instal for a new one. I have now made 2 calls and 3 emails to MVP to see if an impeller will work. No replies."