Jet Tech is an innovative leader in the world of quality products. Jet Tech dishwashers provide ease in operation as well as offer an attractive approach to food service machinery.
Stainless steel on the exterior of the unit is both easy to clean and dent and scratch resistant greatly minimizing cleaning time as you can simply wipe down the dishwasher with a wet cloth. For consistent results with each wash, the Jet Tech countertop dishwasher has built-in automatic detergent and rinse-additive pumps. Ideal for small businesses, the dishwasher is composed of a double walled panel to maintain low heat and noise levels. Stainless steel scrap screens line the interior of the unit, minimizing the amount of debris buildup to help ensure a long lasting product life. To reduce overall energy costs the Jet Tech dishwasher lowers amperage consumption by alternating heating elements.
Add a convenient alternative to a full sized washer to your space today!
This hi-temp countertop dishwasher with built-in booster heater offers a compact design that is perfect for smaller or low-volume businesses and organizations. This dishwasher has automatic wash & rinse cycles that can be ran at either 150 degree F or 185 degree F. This sleek countertop dishwasher has built-in automatic detergent and rinse-additive pumps for consistent, sparkling results with each wash.
The exterior of the unit is constructed of 304 1/10 stainless steel that is both easy to clean and dent & scratch resistant. The sturdy exterior greatly minimizes cleaning time as you can simply wipe down the dishwasher with a wet cloth. The insulated, double-walled panels work to maintain low heat and reduce noise emissions, which is ideal for small businesses. The door of this unit is designed to accept items up to 11-in in height, allowing you to place a wide variety of items inside the warewasher. Long-lasting stainless steel scrap screens line the interior of the unit, minimizing the amount of debris. A safety micro-switch is located on the door to allow you to manually interrupt the wash pump action of the commercial warewasher.
Ideally suited for smoothie and ice-cream shops, small spaces, counter-top bars, mobile cars, food courts, lounges, boats, caterers, dental offices, day-care operators, guest houses, room service, espresso bars, kiosks, laboratories and much more!!
- Included Accessories:
- (1) Open Rack - 13.75-in x 13.75-in (350 mm x 350 mm)
- (1) 4-Place Insert #30131 for blender containers
- (1) 9-Place Insert #30132 for glassware
- (1) 6-Place Insert #30037 for plates up to 10.5-in diameter
- (1) 15-Place Insert #30035 for saucers and/or small plates
- (1) Cutlery Holder #30026
Jet Tech Advantages:
- FREE START UP (This is offered to every customer across the U.S) once the machine is sold they contact our office and they ask to validate their warranty and then we send out a tech to confirm that the installation is done correctly. This will help the customer ensure that the installation is done right and the maintenance is also done correctly.
- Low amperage draw - another huge factor for operation savings! Both water and amperage are a cost to an end user and therefore when explained that they could save $300-$500 in operation cost when using a Jet Tech it will most likely have them humming our tune!
- Jet Tech is the only manufacturer that offers a counter top high temp dishwasher with built in booster. This is an amazing product for day cares seeing that children can not be in front of these high temp machines nor do they want the doors to come crashing on their head. Seeing that toys have been a big scare in terms of bacteria we have found that this machine has increased in sales as of late because of that.
Please note this is a countertop unit Jet-Tech Multi-Purpose Ware Washer, countertop type (compact), high temperature with built-in booster, 13-3/4" x 13-3/4" basket, front loading door type, built-in detergent & rinse additive pump, dual thermostats, insulated top & side panels, digital temperature display, stainless steel construction, 115v/60/1-ph, 20A, cULus, cETLus, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Jet Tech F-14 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||20|
|For Use With||Dish and Glass|
|Specialty Options||Booster Heater Included|
|Specialty Options||Rack Included|
Jet Tech F-14 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
The dishwasher said...
"one month after the 1 year warranty expired (it was in use for 8 months)the thermostate went and needed replacing 3 months later same problem . n..."
"When I first bought the unit, it was not heating up to the required temperature, it took several visits and over 3 weeks to get it sorted. I use..."
"one month after the 1 year warranty expired (it was in use for 8 months)the thermostate went and needed replacing 3 months later same problem . now the 'control board" is fried and the machine is out of order. DOn't know if we had a lemon or is it just a bad machine"
"When I first bought the unit, it was not heating up to the required temperature, it took several visits and over 3 weeks to get it sorted. I use it 3 days a week for about 4 washes each day. The pump started leaking at 2 years. $580 plus instal for a new one. I have now made 2 calls and 3 emails to MVP to see if an impeller will work. No replies."