Jet Tech’s Pot/Pan and Utensil Washer can handle your largest dish loads with a 52-in. wide and 27-1/2 in. deep opening, and can even accommodate your large sheet pans at 33-1/2 in. tall. The dishwasher’s stainless steel basket slides in and out easily, and the wash cycle starts as soon as the door is closed for convenient operation. There are three wash cycles to choose from, ranging from two to ten minutes in length, so that you can always choose the right cycle for your dishes.
- Stainless steel basket can hold dish loads up to 52-in. W x 27-1/2 in. D x 33-1/2 in. H
- 3 cycle lengths to find the right fit for each load of dishes
- Automatic pumps dispense detergent and rinse aid for each cycle
- Quick Ready system uses the built-in booster to fill tank with hot water, speeds up wash cycles
- CRP technology maintains steady rinse pressure and temperature to ensure best rinsing results
- Thermostop system makes sure the proper rinse temperature has been reached, and will extend the wash cycle until it is
- Washing/rinsing temperatures and diagnostic messages shown on digital display
- Cycle Counter keeps track of daily and total cycles to make maintenance easy
- No welds on inner tanks to meet sanitary regulations
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 45 A
- Overall Dimensions: 58-in. W x 33-1/2 in. D x 75-in. H
- CE, cETLus, and ETL Sanitation listed; ENERGY STAR Certified
Jet-Tech Pot, Pan, Utensil Washer, rack type, double rack, front load, built-in booster, Thermo Stop system, CRP system, auto start when door closes, autodrain wash pump, detergent dispenser pump, rinse-aid dispensing pump, stainless steel wash arms, double filter drain system, 52" x 27-11/20" stainless steel rack, 208v/60/3-ph, 45 amps, 14,000 W, 2 x 4 HP, cULus, cETLus, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jet Tech 787 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||20|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Specialty Options||Pot & Pan Washer|
|Control Location||Lower Front|