The Jet Tech Pot/Pan and Utensil Washer has a built-in booster to sanitize dishes with 190° F water. The wash cycle starts automatically as soon as the door is closed, and the machine’s Quick Ready feature ensures that the dishwasher reaches washing temperature quickly, meaning the wash cycle moves quickly. The CRP system maintains the rinse pressure and temperature to make sure your dishes get as clean as possible.
- Washes dishes up to 27.55-in. wide and 33.46-in. tall
- Thermostop feature extends wash cycle when proper rinsing temperature has not been reached
- Quick Ready system fills tank with hot water from the booster to get machine to washing temperature quickly
- CRP system ensures best rinsing results by monitoring rinse pressure and temperature
- Wash basket slides easily into the washer to reduce strain on the operator
- Closing the door starts the cycle, making for fast and easy operation
- Cycle counter makes maintenance and chemical replenishment easy
- Silent operation due to double-walled construction
- Digital display panel shows washing and rinsing temperatures and diagnostic messages
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 33-1/2 in. W x 33-1/2 in. D x 75-in. H
- CE, cETLus, and ETL Sanitation listed; ENERGY STAR Certified
Jet-Tech Pot, Pan, Utensil Washer, rack type, single rack, front load, built-in booster, Thermo Stop system, CRP system, auto start when door closes, autodrain wash pump, detergent dispenser pump, rinse-aid dispensing pump, stainless steel wash arms, double filter drain system, 27-11/20" x 27-11/20" stainless steel rack included, 208v/60/3-ph, 36 amps, 11,000 W, 4 HP, cULus, cETLus, CE, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Jet Tech 777 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet