Jet Tech’s Deluxe High Hood Warewasher sanitizes your dishes with high temperature water at 30 racks per hour to keep up with demanding wash schedules. The dishwasher’s high hood means it can accommodate dishes and trays up to 26 inches tall. The lower cabinet, which houses dual wash pumps, is well insulated to ensure quiet operation and energy efficiency. The doors come equipped with a safety micro-switch that starts or stops the wash pumps for your safety and convenience.
- Large capacity washer can handle items as tall as 26-in. and as wide as 20-in.
- Wash cycle runs at 150° F, and the sanitizing rinse cycle reaches 185° F
- Digital gauges display wash and rinse temperatures
- Uses 1 gallon of water per wash cycle
- Automatic pumps add detergent and rinse additive to each cycle as needed
- Sliding doors are well balanced for easy opening and closing
- Body, tank, and doors are all made of polished stainless steel
- Lower cabinet is completely enclosed and insulated for quiet operation
- Safety switch on sliding doors turns washer off when doors are open to prevent operator injury
- Uses two wash motor pumps of 1 HP each for greater washing power
- Motor pumps are protected by scrap filters
- Individual elements for booster and wash tank alternate for energy efficiency
- Front and side panels are easily removable for maintenance
- Includes one stainless steel sheet pan rack and one peg rack
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 50 A
- Overall Dimensions: 43-in. W x 29-in. D x 98 ½ in. H
Dishwasher, Deluxe High Hood Type, high-temp with booster, 30 racks per hour, dual wash pump (2HP), stainless steel rinse arm assemblies, detergent and rinse pumps, 10-place stainless steel sheet pan rack, stainless steel construction.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Jet Tech 747HH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Built in Booster||Yes|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Racks per Hour||30|