Model 747 - Deluxe High Hood Warewasher
High hood opening facilitates the washing of tall items. Ideal for retail and in-store bakeries, delis, c-stores and meat departments.
- Fully automatic program with wash phase at 150 degree F (65 degree C) and final rinse phase at 185 degree F (85 degree C)
- Twin wash motor pumps of 1 HP each (total of 2 HP) for greater power and enhanced performance
- Insulated lower cabinet provides for a quieter operation
- Automatic adjustable detergent and rinse-additive pumps are provided as standard equipment
- Large capacity opening permits the washing of sheet pans and mixing bowls of up to 26' high by 20' wide
- Door-activated automatic start and stop mechanism for ease and convenience
- Designed to be installed either in a corner or straight pass-thru set-up
- Energy Star rated product.
- (1) 20' x 20' stainless steel 10-place pan rack
- (1) 20' x 20' Peg Dish Rack
Jet Tech Advantages:
- FREE START UP (This is offered to every customer across the U.S) once the machine is sold they contact our office and they ask to validate their warranty and then we send out a tech to confirm that the installation is done correctly. This will help the customer ensure that the installation is done right and the maintenance is also done correctly.
- LOW AMPERGAE DRAW - another huge factor for OPERATION savings! Both water and amperage are a cost to an end user and therefore when explained that they could save $300-$500 in operation cost when using a JET TECH it will most likely have them humming our tune!
Dishwasher, Deluxe High Hood Type, high-temp with booster, 30 racks per hour, dual wash pump (2HP), stainless steel rinse arm assemblies, detergent and rinse pumps, 10-place stainless steel sheet pan rack, stainless steel construction.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Jet Tech 747HH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Built in Booster||Yes|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Racks per Hour||30|