The Carlisle RG1614 OptiClean™ glass rack has 16 large compartments that accept glasses as wide as 4.19 inches diameter, ideal for large cocktail and wine glasses. Its durable polypropylene construction resists breaking and scratching, and a molded-in comfort curve handle on each side provides a comfortable grip. The double-wall design protects glasses from moving dishmachine parts.
The rack’s open design enables water and air to reach glasses for washing, rinsing, and drying. Since there are no flat surfaces, water and food particles will not get trapped. This unit features locking extenders that facilitate stacking with other racks from Carlisle and most other major brands. Its textured surface helps staff hold it securely.
- Double-wall polypropylene construction provides durability
- Compartments accept glasses as wide as 4.19 in. dia.
- Open design enables contents to be washed, rinsed, and dried
- Slanted surfaces prevent trapped water or food items
- Locking extenders help when stacking and assembling the rack
- Stacks with other Carlisle racks and most major brands
- Comfort curve handles help staff carry the rack
- Textured surface provides a secure grip
- Can withstand temperatures from -40-180 degrees F
- BPA free
- Compartment dimensions: 4.45 in. L x 4.45 in. W x 3.5 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 19.88 in. L x 19.88 in. W x 4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
OptiClean™ Dishwasher Glass Rack, 16-compartments (4-7/16" x 4-7/16"), full-size, holds glasses up to 4-3/16" in diameter with inside height of 3.20", double-wall construction, quick draining, positive stacking, four-way tracking, comfort curve handles on all 4 sides, polypropylene, textured finish, blue, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Carlisle RG1614 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Glass and Dish Racks|
|Max. Inside Height||3.2|
Carlisle RG1614 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"The product is well made, however, slightly warped when trying to fit the extenders together. Once pressed in place they work great. I like the..."
"The product is well made, however, slightly warped when trying to fit the extenders together. Once pressed in place they work great. I like the color coding system and the fact that you can place the rec16 colored extender anywhere in the extension placement."