The Carlisle RE1614 OptiClean™ glass rack extender is designed to extend the height of glass racks to accommodate tall glasses. With (16) 4.45-inch-by-4.45-inch compartments, it holds glasses as big as 4.19 inches in diameter, while the polypropylene the extender is durable to withstand frequent use. This withstands temperatures between -40 and 180 degrees Fahrenheit, and the blue color of the Carlisle RE1614 OptiClean glass rack can be used to identify specific glassware types.
- Extender fits on an OptiClean 16-compartment glass rack
- Holds glasses with a maximum diameter of 4.19 in.
- Durable polypropylene construction supports frequent use
- Safe temperature range: -40-180 degrees F
- Can be used to color-code different glassware types with its blue color
- BPA free
- Compartment dimensions: 4.45 in. L x 4.45 in. W x 1.5 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 19.88 in. L x 19.88 in. W x 1.75 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
OptiClean™ Divided Glass Rack Extender, 16-compartments (4-7/16" x 4-7/16"), full-size, holds glasses up to 4-3/16" in diameter with inside height of 1.57", positive stacking, four-way tracking, polypropylene, textured finish, blue, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Carlisle RE1614 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Compartments||16|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|