The Carlisle LD500N59 Cateraide™ beverage dispenser is constructed of polyethylene for scratch, dent, and bend resistance. Formed handles on the top make the dispenser easy to grab and lift. Its Nylex II™ latches are heavy duty for extended use. O-ring seals and the convex lid design prevent leaking, while the spring action spigot reduces dripping. With the polyurethane insulation, hot and cold temperatures are maintained for 4 to 6 hours. The Carlisle LD500N59 Cateraide beverage server is stackable with other dispensers for transportation and storage.
- 5-gal. capacity
- Resistant to stains and scratches with its polyethylene construction
- Thick polyurethane foam insulation retains temperature
- Maintains hot or cold temperatures for 4-6 hrs.
- Stackable with other beverage dispensers for easy transportation and storage
- Rounded corners and smooth interior walls facilitate cleaning
- Leaking is prevented by the convex design of the lid and O-ring seals
- Easy to grab and lift with the formed handles
- Nylex II latches are resistant to corrosion and bending
- Drips are prevented with the spring action spigot
- Slate blue color fits into a variety of themes
- Overall dimensions: 16.37 in. L x 9 in. W x 24.2 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Read more about insulated servers in the drink dispensers buyers' guide.
Cateraide™ LD Beverage Server, 5 gallon, insulated, Nylex II™ latches mounted into steel reinforced plates, convex lid, O-ring seal, spring action drip-less faucet, easy-grip formed handles, stain & scratch-resistant, stackable, polyethylene, slate blue, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Carlisle LD500N59 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Beverage Equipment|
|Product||Insulated Beverage Dispenser|