The Carlisle HLRP1100 flex socket is ceramic insulated and furnished with a nickel-plated copper screw shell and contact point to prevent it from fusing to anything. Internal wiring inside the socket is braided and covered in silicone. The socket has durable, 16-gauge external wiring with a molded, three-prong plug. All of the switches are "T" or "L" rated and are located outside of the heat zone. The Carlisle HLRP1100 flex socket is made specifically for the HL818500 heat lamp and the HL819500 Flexiglow heat lamp.
- Flex socket
- Ceramic insulated
- Nickel-plated copper screw shell and contact point to prevent fusing
- Braided, silicone covered internal wiring
- Durable, 16-gauge external wiring
- Molded three-prong plug
- "T" or "L" rated switches
- All switches are located out of the heat zone
- Made specifically for the HL818500 heat lamp and the HL819500 Flexiglow heat lamp
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Flex Socket (heat lamp HL8185 & HL8195)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Carlisle HLRP1100 Specifications