The Carlisle 60910RS aluminum frying pan has sloped sides to make it easy to turn, flip, and remove product. The aluminum construction provides an even heat transfer, ensuring food is cooked thoroughly. With the aluminum material, it is durable for heavy-duty commercial applications. The pan withstands temperatures ranging from -40 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Sold separately, the 60910C domed lid covers product in the Carlisle 60910RS aluminum frying pan. It can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Constructed of 3004 aluminum to ensure heat is transferred evenly
- Aluminum material stands up to heavy use in commercial applications
- Sides are sloped to provide ideal turning, flipping, and removing of product
- -40-600 degrees F temperature range
- Safe for cleaning in the dishwasher
- Cover product with the 60910C domed lid (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 10 in. dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Traditional Fry Pan, 10" dia., without lid, triple riveted handle, removable Dura-Kool™ silicone sleeve, dishwasher safe, 3004 aluminum, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 60910RS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet