The Carlisle 447103 buffet spoon is 10 inches long and has a 0.75-ounce capacity to help you with portion control. This utensil can withstand temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit and dry heat up to 270 degrees Fahrenheit. With its plastic construction, the spoon is heavy duty for commercial use. It is perforated to drain liquid off product while being scooped. A notch in the handle allows the utensil to rest of the edge of the food pan without falling in. The Carlisle 447103 buffet spoon is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and comes in black.
- Perforated to drain liquid from product being scooped
- Plastic construction makes the spoon durable
- Comes in black to match virtually any theme
- 0.75-oz. capacity
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Withstands temperatures up to 212 degrees F and dry heat up to 270 degrees F
- 10 in. L
- NSF certified
Salad/Buffet Spoon, 3/4 oz., 10", perforated, temperature range up to 212° F & dry heat up to 270°, notched handle, dishwasher safe, plastic, black, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 447103 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Utensils|